Fabrika Hostel & Suites is listed at the following booking sites:Hostelworld HostelsClub Booking.com
We just compared for you all availability and prices!
So get the best deal, save money and travel longer.
Once an abandoned soviet textile factory, Fabrika offers unforgettable experience on many different levels – comfort, design, cool events, amazing facilities and superb staff. This is where the creative pulse of the city can be traced and felt in every detail. Located in the old historical district of Tbilisi, Fabrika is close to some of the coolest attractions and hidden gems around the neighborhood. You can either walk through the winding backstreets to the main square of the city or use a metro 4 minutes away from our location. Public transport is just a few minutes walking distance from the hostel. Enclosed in our yard you will find urban cafes and bars, art education studios, artists workshops hosting various events.
Fabrika offers 24 hours reception, security, fast and free Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, luggage room, private lockers, comfortable lobby, event calendar, maps/brochures, book exchange, laundry facilities, not to mention a cool rooftop and possibilities to do a pub crawl with locals.
Our guests can taste our delicious breakfast at a minimal fee or use a fully equipped self-service kitchen.
All dorms are equipped with power sockets, bed light, linen & bedding, lockable storage, table & chair.
Guests looking for some privacy are welcome to check out our private rooms - available with en-suite bathrooms.
Fabrika brings together passionate individuals who want to stretch their minds with new exhilarating experiences. If you are a restless explorer in search of meaningful experiences, want to experience the best of the city and rub elbows with interesting locals, look no further.
• Directions from Tbilisi Airport to FABRIKA Hostel (8 Ninoshvili Street)
• 1. FABRIKA Hostel Transfers – upon request we will be happy to personally drive you to the hostel.
• 2. Metro – Hostel is well connected to the metro system. You can use the train to travel from Tbilisi Airport to the Central Railway Station, where you can take a metro to get to FABRIKA Hostel. Marjanishvili metro station is where you get off and walk for about 5 minutes to get to the hostel.
• 3. Bus - Regular buses stop at the bus station in front of the Arrival hall of Tbilisi Airport, Municipality Bus # 37 serves the route -Airport-Tbilisi city center. Working hours - from 07:00 to 23:00. It travels via Samgori (where you can change for the metro). Marjanishvili metro station is where you get off and walk for about 5 minutes to get to the hostel.
• 4. Taxi – you can use a cab to get to the hostel. It usually takes around 25 minutes to get to the city center and costs approximately GEL 25 (approximately $12).
• FABRIKA Hostel is located in the old part of town, in the heart of the city. Restaurants, tourist attractions, bars, supermarkets and pharmacies are within close walking distance.
Address: 8 Egnate Ninoshvili str., Tbilisi (Tiflis), Georgia
Groups (10+ people)
Lockers in Rooms
Safe Deposit Box
Wi-Fi in Lobby/Commons
Wi-Fi in Rooms
Airport Pickup ($20)
24 Hour Security
Credit Card Payments
Power Point/Sockets in Rooms
Genders: Males & Females
Max. Age: All Ages
Min. Age with Parent (dorms): All Ages
Min. Age with Parent (private room): All Ages
Min. Age without Parent: 16
Checkout: 12:00 (12 Noon)
Curfew: No Curfew
Maximum Stay: Unlimited
Minimum Stay: 1 night
Open Dates: All Year
Reception Hours: 24 Hours
Size: Very Large (100+ beds)
Get access to exclusive hostel content
Have you stayed at this accommodation? Help your Hostelz Community by leaving a detailed review.
Create your free account to keep track of your hostel portfolio.
Did not find the hostel you are looking for?See all 67 hostels in Tbilisi