The hostel here is located in Wayanad and has a dormitory style basic but clean accommodation, and also three private rooms. Rooms come equipped with blankets, western/indian toilets, hot bucket-showers. For a small fee we will include you in the family style vegetarian organic meals we share with our volunteers.
The property is flush with vegetation, and if we’re available we could take you on a walk around the campus and show you the various plants on the grounds from spices like cardamom & pepper to fruits like jackfruit & banana. Also available onsite is an Ayurvedic massage facility, when scheduled in advance. Free WIFI is available during the office hours.
Know that your money is directly benefiting the local community, through the NGO RASTA.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cash payment only upon check in at the property.
2. At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
3. Breakfast is available but costs extra RS. 80 P/P.
4. Wi-Fi is not available in rooms but in common area. Opening hours: Approx 9.30 - 17.00
5. Check In & Check Out Time? 12.00 noon/ 10.00am.
6. Reception opening hours: 9.30-17.00. If you plan to arrive before 9am or after 5pm please contact us so we can have someone guide you to the property and open it up for you.
7. Strictly no drinking, smoking or partying on the property. We are in a rural community so we request no noise after 9pm.