Sleep-Station, Münster

8.8

Sleep-Station is listed at the following booking sites:

It is the only way to book Sleep-Station

How is Sleep-Station rated on booking websites?

Sleep-Station Reviews

Great, cheap

This place is a great choice if you're looking for an affordable place to stay in Mnster. It's close to many supermarkets and places to see. You can meet all types of people here!

Fonnee
2015-07-08
Age 23 | Canada

It has been a nice experience to spend one day there

The hostel was very nice and Muenster is really worth a visit! I'd recommend this place for: international and relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff, location near the center, clean, good price, very nice common room/kitchen, internet available.

Elisa
2009-09-20
Italy

Cosy feeling with a great location!

I have stayed in Sleep Station twice; once with my best friend and once with my boyfriend. Both times the staff were very friendly and explained everything well, we felt that we were taken care of. The rooms were quite large and had a lovely view from the windows to every direction! Neighbourhood was surprisingly calm. Only negative thing (actually then it was just funny) was that when we had a twin room with my friend, our beds made a squeaking sound. In double room I slept in a very good bed, so there are differences between rooms! I advise people to check out their rooms before they stay there! Sleep Station is in a lovely location near the railway station so it is easy to come in Mnster and throw your stuff in the hotel room before starting to explore the city. I'll be staying in Sleep Station next time in March with my friend. Already looking forward to it!

Niina
2009-01-31
Finland

A decent hostel with nice staff who were definitely willing to give the usual information you need when arriving in a town. The city is worth a visit, so if you're around stay at sleep station.

someone
2006-11-16

This hostel is NOT in MUNSTER but in MNSTER--the tiny dots make the difference, as both towns exist in different parts of Germany. Anyway, this hostel is colourful and cosy. It has a friendly staff, and homey atmosphere. It is a place to feel absolutely at home.

2004-07-19

We have twin rooms up to 8-bed dorms, a big fully equipped kitchen, communal area and a terrace will be there soon.

You can relax in our brightly coloured rooms or you can just go out to some of the nice pubs in the centre, let our friendly hostel staff give you ideas and help you plan your time here.

The surrounding area is famous for it's wonderful bicycle trails and of course we cater for cyclists in our hostel as well and offer a safe place for your bikes.

Address: Wolbecker Str. 1, Münster (Muenster), North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Sleep-Station is listed on the following booking sites:

Hostelworld Not listed at Booking.com Not listed at HostelsClub

Website Sleep-Station Münster www.sleep-station.de
Phone Number: +49 251 4828155

Elevator/Lift

Reception Hours: 8.00 - 11.00 a.m and 5.00 - 8.00 p.m.

Size: Small (less than 30 beds)

Rate Sleep-Station