Tangoinn Soho, Bariloche

your hostels in Bariloche

Do you want to book your hostel online?

Check out Hostelworld.com

How is Tangoinn Soho rated on booking websites?

Tangoinn Soho Reviews

Tangoinn Soho Reviews from the Web

Liked: Location to the bus station, and good kitchen!  Disliked: Nothing!
2013-05-02
Liked: Located near bus station, which is ideal if you're just passing through. If you want to do anything in Bariloche, though, you need to get a bus - including for ATMs (there are small food outlets near the hostel, however). Good breakfast. Nice staff.  Disliked: Computers not very good and usage limited because not enough of them. Hostel pretty old and run-down, big, dark and depressing. Heating on even though it was 25 outside! Kitchen not very clean. Hostel los Troncos costs the same and is better in every respect except for the staff - go there.
2013-02-24
Liked: We extended our booking with 2 nights for a female dorm. They were friendly and moved us into another room with 2 other girls that we met in the hostel. But in the room were 5 beds, and a guy came to join us. I explained to the staff that I had extended our stay in a female dorm and that I did not wish to share my room with a man. They did not make much fuss, called the other Tango inn hostel in town and arranged 2 private twin rooms for us and the other 2 girls. The breakfast there was much better and we paid exactly the same as we would have had for the female dorm in Tango inn Soho. This was good service.  Disliked: The hostel does not have a very good atmosphere. It describes itself as a party hostel with a bar, but the bar has no ambiance. We ended up making a party ourselves on saturday night but it was only due to meeting other nice travellers, not due to the atmosphere or facilities of the hostel.

Another thing that you should really pay attention to is the booking of the excursions. The staff is very ill informed and frankly do not have a clue where they are talking about. We booked a very expensive rafting trip, thinking that it was so expensive because it was the whole day (instead of half a day) and because it included food. I asked for confirmation whether the food was included, they told me yes, but once at the rafting sight it turned out we only went rafting for 2 hours and then had a barbeque which we had to pay ourselves! Argentinians told me later on that this is very typical and that you always have to ask many questions to be sure what you get for your money.

Froukje Procee
2013-01-24
Liked: Close to Bus station so easy to leave !  Disliked: Unhelpful, ill-informed staff. Not very clean. Ages from town. Avoid. Better hostels in town.
2013-01-23
Liked: The bar and the wifi was good.  Disliked: The rate at which the rooms get cleaned, cold water showers, messy bathrooms due to water getting everywhere from the showers.
Marthinus Jansen van Vuuren
2013-01-12
Liked: good locationa and very nice staff.  Disliked: the kitchen gets really busy in the morning and there is only one cooker so you have to wait your tourn to use it
2011-04-11
Liked: Our room wasnice, we had a double room, with ensuite and it was really big and we had a nice view on the lake! The pool table and pingpong table were nice to enjoy yourself  Disliked: the location, it's really far from the city centre! Like 2 or 3 km! We stayed here at the end of march and it was really quiet, we expected it to be more lively than it was, because they say they are a fun hostel which organises many things, but we didn't see anything of that..
2011-03-29
Liked: Good breakfast and dining area  Disliked: The hostel is an HI hostel, but they wont give you the discount unless you book it on the HI website. You cannot book on hostelbookers for the discount.
Samantha Ansley
2011-02-13
Liked: Only stayed 1 night but it was safe, fun with a good atmospere but a bit to big for my tast.  Disliked: Internet didnt work on the fixed computers didnt work when I was there.
Jörgen Lindeborg
2011-02-02
Liked: Value for money  Disliked: Bit out of town
Arnold van der Harst
2011-01-27
Liked: Good for teenagers  Disliked: far from the city center
2011-01-25
Liked: Staff were very happy to help with any queries and were great when we checked in a 2am off a long bus journey.

They give out a couple of free drinks vouchers for places in town.  Disliked: Location is good for bus station but not if you're wanting to get in and out of town a lot but taxis not expensive.

Sheets not really big enough for double bed but that's not uncommon.

2010-12-26
Liked: Near the bus station.  Disliked: Fridge gave me electric shocks! And there's only one key for each dorm.
kate sugden
2010-12-23
Liked: Very friendly and helpful staff! Amazing kitchen, very big and well equipped! Nice chill out area with TV.  Disliked: Out of town so going out was a bit of a pain and the breakfast was extremely basic, especially when you find out the other TangoInn has pancakes and eggs for breakfast whereas this one only has cereal and bread!
2010-12-17
Liked: I picked it because it was just a short walk from the bus station, but I'm glad I did. It's clean, the ensuite bathroom was a treat, the staff made it a point to remember my name, and the kitchen is roomy and well-equipped. When I got here it was so cold outside, but my room was really warm with a radiator. Maybe I could say it was a little too warm.  Disliked: It's a large hostel and there was a large family group here, so it was very hard to meet people. Also, I'm not sure if they were guests or only in the hostel for several days, but there were definitely people under 18 here. There was a birthday party for a 10 year old in the common area, and when I just wanted to relax and watch tv there were crying two year olds and young children running and screaming around 23:00. It wasn't the worst thing ever, you just need to be aware that there might be small children.
Victoria Rduch
2010-12-14
Liked: Staff was nice.  Disliked: Very bad bathroom in my room. The shower was too small and the shower curation was almost falling. The cold water tap was falling of the wall. The heating was too hot and there were a lot of small children (
2010-12-13
Liked: Its like a first class hostel, they have a women that COOKS YOU BREAKFAST every morning and washes the dishes for you. how cool is that?  Disliked: the wi-fi didn't work above the 1st floor, it was hard to get work done
2010-11-21
Liked: great place, clean good location, the girls at the desk were great help, no problem too big or too small. (belen te amo!) everything you could ask for in a hostel  Disliked: nothing
john blacklock
2010-10-14
Liked: great atmosphere, comfortable room, really hot water in showers, big kitchen  Disliked: maybe it could be cleaner, but it isn't that bad
2010-09-09
Liked: The staff were awesome and the atmosphere really easygoing and friendly,,, going there by myself, I had no troubles meeting people and having a great time!  Disliked: Sophia left no negative feedback.
Sophia Marriott
2010-03-17

Tango Inn is the place to stay.
We pride ourselves on having a nice, cosy, well equipped and very clean place to stay. We have double, triple and dorm rooms, all with private bathrooms.
The property has central heating and we have hot water 24 hours a day. We also have bar service, a restaurant, play room, laundry service and a nice garden.

We have the best expresso and cappuccino in Bariloche as well as a BBQ area!

People under 18 are not allowed, even with their families.

• TANGOINN HOSTELTHE NEXT GENERATION
• Welcome to the most popular, biggest, comfortable & funny hostels in Bariloche.
• The best place to meet new people and friends
• Comfortable, Funny, chip, clean y Full services
• Rooms Singles, double twins and double bedrooms, triples and dorms. All rooms whit Bathrooms and Showers
• The best panoramic to the Nahuel Huappi Lake
• Breakfast Included
• Free internet access 24 hs
• Jacuzzi, gym & massage area.
• Free sheets and blankets and room service.
• Pool Table Cinema Room and…a lot of fun!!! This hostel offers the best atmosphere and service at the lowest price.
• Free Lockers in the dorms for your belongings and safe box.
• 24h reception, no lock-out, no curfew, Check in 24 h a day.
• Hostel bookings and info for your next destination and information desk.
• Common rooms with board games.
• Kitchen for guests.
• Laundry service.
• And all of you can enjoy excursions, Rafting, trekking, four trax, rappel, mountaineering, biking, etc. are the perfect blend with our horseback tours. We highly recommend them to those with spirit for adventure.
• We also host regular events such as the famous Tangoinn Karaoke, DJs spinning out the tunes and of course live sports on our large televisions. For more information, check out the "News & Updates" section on the main page of the tangoinn hostel site.
• In short, The Tango Inn is the best place to begin a great adventure in Patagonia.

Address: 12 De Octubre 1915, Bariloche (San Carlos de Bariloche), Río Negro, Argentina

Tangoinn Soho is listed on the following booking sites:

Not listed at Hostelworld

Safe Deposit Box

Currency Exchange

Hot tub/Jacuzzi

Genders: Males Only

Checkout: 12:00 (12 Noon)

Size: Very Large (100+ beds)

Rate Tangoinn Soho