After April and June, your appreciation came again in July 2007 as we are the second BEST HOSTEL WORLDWIDE. Recommended by Let's Go and Lonely Planet's Europe on a Shoestring. We'll do everything ( ...almost everything ;-) to make your stay convenient
TOP 10 HOSTEL WORLDWIDE FOR JULY 2007
TOP 10 HOSTEL WORLDWIDE FOR JUNE 2007
TOP 10 HOSTEL WORLDWIDE FOR APRIL 2007
Proud to be recommended by Lonely Planet, we would like to invite you to visit us at Greg-Tom's! We are a small and cosy hostel located in comfortable, spacious apartments. Our shelter hostel is situated right in the heart of all the most important events; opposite the Main Train Station, next to a huge shopping mall with almost 300 shops, and only 3 minutes walking to the Main Square. Combining our outgoing attitude and cosy setting, we managed to create relaxing, home-like atmosphere. We offer everything you might need during your holidays;
- Delicious free all-you-can-eat breakfast with sandwiches,
cheese, ham and much more.
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwaves, cooker, toaster, free tea, coffee, and milk 24/7.
- Spacious dorms and double rooms with no bunk beds!
- Modern bathrooms with massage showers.
- Free internet (also wi-fi). Burn your cd or surf the net.
- Huge plasma tv with hundreds of channels, and a vast collection of dvds to enjoy while comfortably seated on our soft sofas!
- Free towels, linen, security lockers.
- No curfew, no lockout!
- No stags, no school groups!
- Broad tourist information, free maps and guidebooks.
- Multilingual, energetic staff available 24/7.
- Sightseeing tours around Krakow Old Town, and the Jewish District including Schindler Factory. Walking tours, bike tours, golf car tours, bus tours – you choose!
- Custom trips to various highlights, including Auschwitz-Birkenau, Wieliczka Salt Mine, Dunajec River Rafting , John Paul II Route, and many others. Trips in English and German, but also Spanish, French, and other languages (give us a one-day notice and we'll organize even the most bizarre trip!)
- Airport pick up from Krakow Balice Airport can be arranged on demand. Prices: 60 pln (1-4 people), 80 pln (5-8 people). Katowice-Pyrzowice Airport: 300 pln (1-4 people) and 400 pln (5-8 people).
If you're looking for an overcrowded, dirty squat, don't come to visit us. Feeling like comfort, you can't miss our hostel.
Greg and Tom