Kalani Hawaii Private Lodging is located in a quiet area just a hundred yards up the road from Rocky Point, a stunning beach located in between world-famous Sunset Beach and Banzai Pipeline. These spots are known for their international surfing championships from October to March, with glassy waves and gorgeous views. In the spring and summer, our beaches are simply what you see in a magazine: calm blue waters meeting beautiful golden sand, offering the perfect place to relax, rejuvenate, and fall deeply in love with nature.
Our lodging includes rooms for individual guests as well as for couples or groups/families; in-room air-conditioning; complete sets of linens, a fully-equipped kitchen, fans, free cable TV & WiFi, and so much more. However, outside is where you will want to spend most of your time: our lanais (covered patios) are large, open spaces for guests to gather, talk, read, practice yoga, barbecue, or simply breathe in the fresh air and listen to waves -- yes, you can hear the ocean from our property! Rates reflect 30-day+Minimum Booking
Expectation: clean, quiet, colorful, and happy accommodations without the full-service of a hotel
Neighborhood: mountains and the sea, no tall buildings, sunshine-filled days and quiet nights
If you want public transport: please see our 'Directions'' page on our website for all transportation possibilities.
• Your remaining total charges must be cleared upon your arrival (No exceptions)!
• You may not use credit cards to settle your bill -- Only Traveler's Checks, Western Union money orders, or cash.
• Personal Checks must be USA-only and received 14 days before your arrival date!
• Please let us know your choice of payment.
• Additional Tax & Service charge: 4.5% + 10.25% Occupancy Tax.
• Local Hawaii banks are within a few minutes drive from us should you need them for this and any other transactions.