Karoonda Park, Gelantipy

9.0

your hostels in Gelantipy

Do you want to book your hostel online?

Check out Hostelworld.com

Karoonda Park Reviews

Karoonda Park family -- My family

Karoonda Park is the place to be, a loving and caring family with the hospitality to match! Judi's cooking is out of this world.

Jack
2013-08-18
Age 20

I love it!

I've been staying in Karoonda in 1996, 1998, 2007-08, and 2008, it's the best place in the world.

Jan
2009-09-21
Denmark

I loved it so much i would go back again.

the best camp I've ever been on, my favourite horse was Pebbles.

Danni
2008-03-10
Australia

Every Easter, family and friends come to Karoonda Park. I love the experience, thats why we come up every year. Paul and judy (the whole family) are very welcoming and friendly. If I could live anywhere, I would move there. Although i have a job back down in Melbourne.

Best place I have ever been to, thats why I always come back every year.
2007-03-28
AUSTRALIA

I love it -- if I could put a thousand stars I would. its an experience you would never get anywhere else. I learnt that life can be good without a X box.

Dean Atherton
2006-07-30

I LOVE KAROONDA PARK SOOOOOOOO MUCH, especially because they are family!!!!!!! it is the best place to get away and I LOVE THE HORSE RIDING SOOO MUCH, one day i hope i can do it as good as my cousin Lauren!!!!!!.

sammy
2006-06-18

We love Karoonda Park! The people are great! We especially love the horse riding. Our favorite horses are Zimbo and Pebbles! It's the best place in the world! Also, Judi's cooking is the best!

Katie & Cassie Morfitt
2005-08-27

It was great!!!

Jessica
2005-03-28

Karoonda Park offers a full range of outdoor adventure and farm experiences for groups and individuals. Established early in the 1970's as a Beef and Sheep farm our operation has expanded into School Camps Programs, Adventure Tourism, Family Cabin, Backpacker Hostel and Motel Suite Accommodation, Hereford Bull Stud and Roadhouse.
Bounded by the Alpine and Snowy River National Parks, Wilderness Areas and State Forests, Karoonda Park provides a convenient base for exploration of this special country. The Gelantipy region from the Cobbera high peaks to the Legendary Snowy River is home to the elusive Brumby and last habitat to the endangered Victorian Brushtail Rock Wallaby. It possesses the deepest gorges, remotest wilderness areas and contributes significantly to our pioneering past of stock routes, bridle trails, and mining.

Few other places in Australia can offer such a broad range of activities in a location as spectacular as the Snowy River and Cobbera High Country of Victoria. Our adventure operations, Snowy River Expeditions and Snowy Mountain Rider Tours run a variety of trips year round providing access to all.

Karoonda Park is a family owned and operated business having provided a welcoming stay to many thousands of people of various ages, interests and backgrounds over the years. Enjoy a fantastic home cooked country meal, take advantage of the many activities, tour the region and stay a while to see why we call it home.

• Oz Experience Bus direct from Melbourne or Canberra $50.00 one way.
• V Line or Premier Bus to Lake Entrance or Bairnsdale - transfers by Oz Experience to Karoonda Park $25.00.
• By Car 4.5 hours direct from Melbourne.

Address: Gelantipy Road, Gelantipy, Victoria, Australia

Karoonda Park is listed on the following booking sites:

Not listed at Hostelworld

Website Karoonda Park Gelantipy www.karoondapark.com
Phone Number: +61 (3) 5155-0220

Reception Hours: 8 AM - 9 PM (08:00-21:00) generally

Size: Medium (30-60 beds)

Rate Karoonda Park