Gia Hostel, Sighisoara

9.1

Gia Hostel is listed at the following booking sites:

It is the only way to book Gia Hostel

How is Gia Hostel rated on booking websites?

Gia Hostel Reviews

So so

I stayed in a 7 bed dorm. I think this may be because I got used to sleeping with no roommates and complete silence in the Romanian mountains because I had trouble sleeping here, but there were plenty of distractions. There were friends of the receptionist loudly talking in the lobby (where the dorm is located), another roommate who arrived late in the night, and the sound of the trains arriving throughout the night. The toilet wouldn't flush for the night I stayed there. There was a group of 3 Romanian men (one of which was the night receptionist? I don't even know, but they hung out at the hostel) who went downstairs to the kitchen area. They seemed harmless and friendly enough and we started talking about US and Romanian presidents and about my impressions of Romania. From there, one of them invited me to his room, which was completely unexpected. I don't know if he was also a tourist because he seemed to live at the hostel and to know the receptionist well, but that was really off-putting.

Lis
2010-08-13
US

Excellent service all round

The Hostel easily accommodated the large group we had staying in it. We were very impressed with the service and quality of the hostel even when accommodating for a group of fifty scouts and leaders. We found that because the hostel was so affordable we were able to do more in this wonderful country! Would recommend to anyone.

Newport Scout Group
2007-08-05
UK

I am from the USA and was working in Romania at an orphanage for the last ten months and when I had time off to travel around the country I stayed in this hostel in Sigisoara and loved it! Thanks for making such a great, affordable and clean place for visitors and making them feel welcome!

2005-07-12

Gia Hostel is a new clean, quiet and safe Hostel in Sighisoara-Romania, situated at 50 m west of the train station(2 minutes walk on the right side) and 10 minutes walk from the Old Citadel.
We can provide accomodation for our guest in bedrooms of 2-3-4 and 6 beds, or in very special private bedrooms with double bed.All rooms have private bathrooms with 24 hour hot water and TV cable.In our special private rooms every day it's a Valentine Day.
We have a kitchen with full facilities for self-catering, free washing and laundry.
Our young and friendly english, german, franch, spanisch and italian speaking staff can give you free tourist and transportation information.
We offer you the most inexpensive alternative accomodation in Sighisoara.Our prices era between 6-12 Euro/person, the choise is your.Come and have a look and you will stay longer than you thought.

Address: Str. Libertatii 41, Sighisoara, Romania

Gia Hostel is listed on the following booking sites:

Hostelworld Not listed at Booking.com Not listed at HostelsClub

Website Gia Hostel Sighisoara (if you know the URL of their website, let us know and we'll add it)
Phone Number: 0040722490003

Digital Nomads

Family-Friendly Hostel

Meeting/Banquet facilities

Size: Small (less than 30 beds)

Rate Gia Hostel