Coolibah Lodge Northbridge, Perth

Northbridge
7.6

Coolibah Lodge Northbridge is listed at the following booking sites:

It is the only way to book Coolibah Lodge Northbridge

How is Coolibah Lodge Northbridge rated on booking websites?

Coolibah Lodge Northbridge Reviews

All you need

Very well situated -- can walk to almost anywhere or catch the free CAT buses. Friendly guests and staff and decent rooms/dorms. All the essential kitchen appliances are available, and also pay wireless internet. Relaxed living area and very secure.

Renier
2012-11-26
South Africa

Clean, homey, friendly.

i stayed in many hostels through out australia, the coolibah was the best by far. it's not very modern but it makes up for that in every other way. it's very comfortable and the staff are great, the room rates are also affordable, great memories from the coolibah.

paddy
2008-11-04
irish

Dreadful

I had the misfortune of staying in this place for 4 nights (I tried to find another place but all was booked). This place was dominated by drunken louts who had no care for others and certainly no interest in travel. My single room was more like a coal shed and was right next to the outdoor area where shouting and swearing went on through the night. This was one of the few places where i didnt stay in a dorm yet got least sleep and felt least secure. The toilet which was in another building made me feel quite ill and I felt cleaner before showering than i did afterward. In all the years I have traveled this is the worst Hostel I have ever stayed in. 1 star is really 1 too many.

tim
2007-12-08
uk

Response from the accommodation:

Hostel has been under new management since 2008

This place is ridiclous, I arrived here the Monday after arriving in Australia all I wanted was a some what alright bed to sleep in.my friend and I were put in a back room which was nothing more than a shed with no windows the smoking area was like a forest and if you happen to have a coffee anything would drop into it. We didnt shower in the 2 days we were there because you had to go outside and into the main building to actuallly have a shower horrible place I d prefer to stay in a rat infested place with a window thank you very much.

Siobhan
2006-02-18

Response from the accommodation:

Under new management since 2008

This is the best hostel I've stayed at in Australia. At first you have to get used to it a bit, but after a couple of days it feels like home. It's a nice walk to the city (but watch out for the crazy guy on Lake Street with all the satanic ritual things in his front yard). I've been to Oz for six months and mostly stayed in the big hostels (Global Palace in Cairns, Wake-Up in Sydney and Chilli's in Darwin) but this is the sh*t! Like I said: a real home away from home.

Jurjen
2005-10-08

The best in Perth. Unbelievable. Great courtyard. Small, friendly, and comfortable. Great staff.

Jerry
2005-05-13

It was a nice place. The staff were helpful and friendly, the beds were comfy and it's well located and clean. Trouble was the showers were built for midgets and we got eaten alive by bedbugs. We looked like a couple of orks for a week afterwards. Wear a wetsuit to bed if you stay here.

Anthony and Sarah
2005-03-27

We stayed at this hostel for about a month. It has a great atmosphere and it's very clean! Lorraine is like a second mum to everyone! Make sure you stay here. It's the best hostel in Oz!

2005-02-11

Coolibah Lodge is Perth’s leading backpacker’s budget accommodation in Western Australia. Situated just 5 minutes from the heart of Northbridge, a historical and exciting area of Perth, our hostel is close enough to party the night away and still get a good nights sleep.

Our backpackers accommodation, is accredited with the Tourism Council WA , has a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. With guests arriving from all over the world, our reputation is second to none.

Apart from our world-class facilities, including spacious rooms, licensed bar, kitchen facilities, bbq area and even an internet cafe, we also have a tour desk to help you choose the best activities in Perth.
We offer a fun stay with lots of local characters and all the facilities you would expect from a great central location.

The well traveled friendly staff will help you discover the best of Perth and Western Australia with no hassle advice on travel and tour bookings, job offers, recruitment agencies and whats going on in and around town.

Address: 190-194 Brisbane Street, Northbridge, Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Coolibah Lodge Northbridge is listed on the following booking sites:

Hostelworld Not listed at Booking.com Not listed at HostelsClub

Website Coolibah Lodge Northbridge Perth www.coolibahlodge.com.au
Phone Number: +61 (8) 9328-9958 ; Freecall 1-800-280-000

Quiet Rest

Safe Deposit Box

Wi-Fi in Lobby/Commons (7 days $15)

Wi-Fi in Rooms (7 days $15)

Videogames

Genders: Males & Females

Min. Age with Parent (dorms): 18

Min. Age with Parent (private room): 18

Size: Large (60-100 beds)

Rate Coolibah Lodge Northbridge