The hostel has now MOVED to its new location on NEAGOE BASARAB No 8 and we are open so you are more than welcomed to come stay with us, we will make you feel right at home!
The first and only hostel who gives you FREE FOR EVERY NIGHT OF YOUR STAY! (over 16€ value for 9€!):
2. One 500 ml BEER, or drink
3. Wi-Fi and internet access
4. Big lockers in the rooms
5. Use of towels
6. Linens and Beddings-we make the beds for you!
7. Use of kitchen and facilities
8. Baggage Storage
9. 24 hour running hot water
10. Meet and greet at the train station (upon request)
11. Brasov map with highlights, city information
12. Phone calls for reservations in Romania.
Our first rule, NO RULES.
NO LOCK-OUT and CURFEW, noon CHECK-OUT TIME. 24 hour reception. We speak English, French, Italian, Spanish and of course Romanian.
Simply the best valued, cleanest and cheapest hostel in Brasov. Other hostels claim many things but we actually deliver. We will beat any Brasov hostel. See it for yourself.
Our staff will give you full information support for every spot of Romania. We know what you need as we were backpackers too so we are here to help you with whatever information you might need: what to see and do, where to stay, how to get there, maps, information, guide books, flyers and and bus/trains timetables.
- Our central location in Old Town means we are conveniently close to everything.
- The hostel is modern, of western standards and wickedly clean.
- Our lounge has tables and comfy couches to drink and relax. Listen to music and socialize with unique, interesting people from all over the world and party into the morning.
- We have a cable TV room with DVD player, over 100 DVD's, couches and comfy pillow corner, xbox 360 and more many games.
- Our fully equipped guest kitchen is waiting for you to start cooking!
- We offer the cheapest guided all-day tour of the 3 nearby castles.
Founded in 2001 we are the first and best hostel in Brasov. Co-owned and run by a Korean-American and a local Romanian. We understand travelers' needs because we are backpackers.
Kismet is actually an English word meaning fate, adopted from Arabic. Dao (or Tao) means The Way. Daoism is an ancient Chinese philosophy. The basic eternal principle of the universe that transcends reality and is the source of being, non-being, and change is the Dao. Put the two together and you have Kismet Dao, the Way of Fate. Find yourself here.