ALWAYS INCLUDED: ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT Breakfast Buffet, BEDLINEN and TOWELS! Come experience MUNICH'S CHARM and the BAVARIAN WAY OF LIFE! Located directly next to the world-famous THERESIENWIESE, where the OKTOBERFEST takes place, and directly across the street from one of Munich's best breweries, Augustiner-Bräu, our hostel is the ideal starting point for your visit to the BAVARIAN CAPITAL.
Hotel Quality at Hostel Prices – This is what MEININGER City Hostel & Hotel in Landsberger Strasse has to offer:
- Top location with connections to public transportation
- All rooms are furnished with shower/WC and TV (double and single rooms also have a telephone)
- All-you-can-eat breakfast buffet
- Towels and linen included
- City walking tour included
- 24-hour reception and check-in – never closes
- Washing machine and dryer (for a fee)
- Free use of guest kitchen
- Taxes and service charges included
- In-house free time entertainment available: game room with billiards, table football (foosball), karaoke, movies, PlayStation, karaoke and TV
- Free luggage storage and lockers
- Internet terminals & wireless internet (for a fee) – first 10 minutes free
- Credit cards accepted
- Parking garage (for a fee)
- M-Bar and M-Lounge
- Beer garden with grill
- Rooftop terrace
- Seminar rooms
- High level of security with modern keycard system
- Non-smoking rooms
- Information for sightseeing and entertainment in Munich
- Handicapped friendly
- Family and child friendly building
- Coin telephone
- Bike rental
- House pets allowed
- Multi-lingual personnel
- High level of comfort
- Personal atmosphere
Booked rooms will be available starting at 3 pm on the day of arrival. Check-in can be processed earlier. You luggage can be stored securely and free of charge in our luggage storage while you explore Munich.
SIGHTSEETING & NIGHTLIFE
- Oktoberfest / Theresienwiese: 500 m
- Viktualienmarkt: 2.6 km
- Frauenkirche (Cathedral): 2.7 km
- Marienplatz: 2.8 km
- Royal Residence: 3 km
- German Museum: 4 km
- Nymphenburg Palace: 4.3 km
- English Garden: 5.5 km
In Munich, night and day seem to blend together. There are many clubs and bars for dancing and partying all over the city. Aside from Europe's biggest club area at Ostbahnhof, there are lots of great small clubs throughout the city center. There are so many cafés and bars that one is never quite sure where to begin. Ramble around and let yourself be inspired. The old town and the districts of Schwabing and Glockenbachviertel are among the most beautiful, with city streets lined with cafés and bars. Special treat: directly across form the hostel is the famous Augustiner-Bräustuben. Find Bavaria's culinary heart right in front of your door. Ask for further tips at the reception!
INDOOR / FUN
No time to be bored: internet access for surfing, chatting and checking email (for a small fee), billiards, table football (foosball), video games, karaoke, free movies on a large screen and much more. Meet cool new people in the M-Bar, in our beer garden or on our rooftop terrace on the seventh floor when there is good weather.
CLEANLINESS & SECURITY
Cleanliness is of the highest priority for us. All guest rooms and common areas are cleaned daily.
The hostel and its rooms are equipped with a highly modern keycard system. The entire hostel is equipped with a modern fire alarm system with smoke detectors and fire extinguishers on every floor, as well as a video monitoring system in the entrance area and bar.
Furthermore, our reception is manned 24 hours a day so that you will always find someone to speak to about questions and concerns.