Yha is listed at the following booking sites:Hostelworld Booking.com
We just compared for you all availability and prices!
So get the best deal, save money and travel longer.
Purpose-built in 1995, YHA Manchester enjoys a canal-side location close to the heart of the rejuvenated city centre. Ideally situated for a city break, it’s within easy reach of some of the best shopping, restaurants, cinemas, concert halls, museums and theatres in northern England. It’s hard to narrow down just what to do but don’t miss the Manchester United museum and stadium tour and the Trafford Centre. Premium rooms are available.
• How do you get to this Youth Hostel:
• 1 mile from Manchester city centre follow signs to Castlefield or the Museum Science and Industry on Liverpool Road, the hostel is on Potato Wharf just off Liverpool road.
• Bus information:
• No. 33 from city centre to Liverpool road, bus stops opposite Potato Wharf.
• Train information:
• From Picadilly station take the tram to the g-mex stop or a local train to Deansgate station. Exit the station onto Deansgate, turn right then take the second left onto Liverpool Road. Walk down Liverpool road until you see the Castlefield Hotel on the left hand side, turn left directly after the hotel onto Potato Wharf, the Youth Hostel is down this road on the left hand side.
• National Express:
• Chorlton Street Coach Station 1mile, take the tram to the g-mex stop, exit right onto Deansgate, then 2nd left onto Liverpool Road and 3rd left onto Potato Wharf.
Address: Potato Wharf, Castlefield, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Groups (10+ people)
Lockers in Lobby
Wi-Fi in Lobby/Commons
24 Hour Security
Credit Card Payments
Checkout: 10:00 (10 AM)
Curfew: No Curfew
Minimum Stay: 1 night
Open Dates: All Year
Reception Hours: 24 Hours
Size: Very Large (100+ beds)
Get access to exclusive hostel content
Have you stayed at this accommodation? Help your Hostelz Community by leaving a detailed review.
Create your free account to keep track of your hostel portfolio.
Did not find the hostel you are looking for?See all 2 cheap places to stay in Manchester