Love Lane Inn

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "Love Lane Inn" at 54 Love Lane.)

54 Love Lane, George Town, Penang Island, Malaysia
6016 4198409, 6016 4227111
nil

How is Love Lane Inn rated on other websites?

Better sleep tight because the bedbugs bite
You love bugs? Get here! Staff isnt caring at all. We asked for another (bug-free) room and we had to pay for!!! Dont stay here.
2016-02-28

Avoid this S--thole like the Plague ...
Avoid this S--thole like the Plague ... which you will probably catch from sleeping in its beds. The manager is a 1st rate prick in a 5th rate dump. Only reason to go back here would be to punch him in the head.
Fuming
(Australia)
2015-12-05

Terrible, not recommended
No air con, dirty, smelly. Would recommend spending a few extra dollars and staying across the road.
Sophie
(New Zealand)
2014-06-08

Nice and spacious. Good place to night for transfers to Pulau Langkawi
Big Rooms. Freindly Owner. Central place, very near to Bus routes. Can have a night walk in the Pier sometimes if you are lucky grand receptions and see Butterworth buildings glowing like stars. Very convenient to walk to pier to catch the Early Morning Ferry to Lang kawi. Good restaurants in and around. The advantage is you will wake up early by the bike sounds of good looking girls being dropped back into their dens.
CHASE
(INDIA)
2013-02-28
  not bad. i'm a malaysian and i enjoy my stay there. check-in at 7 a.m. doesnt have problem at all. and the lady (the owner's wife i guess) is very very friendly and helpful. the price so cheap i wanna stay longer if i could. the owner also invite me to come for their christmas party.
fadzlie
2006-09-11
  Err, friendly wlecome is not how I would describe the Love Lane Inn. Denial of our initial booking, then they "found" our room after we showed them a prinout of our online reservation. We also decided to stay for 2 nights not 3, and what proceeded was a hissy fit from woman on reception, insisting that we paid for all 3 nights regardless (had already paid the deposit for 3 nights). We left after the first night. Incidentally, the walls are paper thin wood partitions with gaps at the top, so you can hear the next room's occupants breathing. Not recommended.
Disgruntled
2006-01-28
  Do not trust the management at this place. I'm 99% sure that the manager or someone in the staff stole my mobile phone when I visited them. I'm pretty sure it was the lady working in the reception. Sometimes you get really dissapointed =(.
Mr No Mobile Phone
2005-07-18
  I did not find it as bad as some of the reviews suggest. I had a room on the ground floor. The street noise — what street noise? There are two common areas there. One is a TV-viewing area and the other contains loads of brochures and information about Penang. It also has a pleasant outdoor sitting area and a really cheap Chinese restaurant next door that serves breakfast.
2005-05-03