Wake to birdsong in our modern accommodation backpacker in central New Plymouth. Situated in our own peaceful 7 acre valley with 3 acres of native trees and a bubbling stream. Laze in a hammock under the trees or dare to feed our own monster Egmont Eels by hand....
All only a 15 minute riverside stroll to the centre of New Plymouth.
* Egmont National Park - NZ's most popular mountain right on our doorstep
* Try a Cruise to Sugar Loaf Islands view the seals at play on an old English lifeboat.
* Surf some of NZ's top surf beaches, relax in the sun.
* Visit our picture postcard Pukekura Park.
* Wander along our Coastal Walkway
* Visit Puke Ariki Museum or The Govet-Brewster Art Gallery
* New Plymouth Aquatic Centre, or The Gables Art Gallery
* Try a night on our 350 acre Farmstay
We are also within easy driving distance of Mt Taranaki / Mt Egmont or we provide a shuttle bus to our Camphouse, highest commercial accommodation in Egmont National Park. Try our mountain cuisine in our very own Mountain Cafe. Sip a cappuccino, watch theatre, then relax in the evening with a slice of our complimentary delicious Egmont Cake Served nightly. We aim to please................
Special Place - Special Locations - Special People.....