The Le Bémont Youth Hostel is in the heart of the village of Le Bémont and surrounded by an enormous playing field. There's quite a lot to look at, even from the garden: the little red Jura train passing by and the groups of cyclists, getting their bikes ready in front of the youth hostel, before setting off on a trip around the paths and tracks of the Jura Mountains. The high plateau and fold mountains of the Jura.
• 1 room with 2 beds and washbasin
• 1 room with 3 beds and washbasin
• 1 room with 4 beds
• 2 rooms with 4 beds and washbasin
• 3 rooms with 4 beds and additional bed
• 1 appartement with 4 beds, kitchenett, shower/WC
• 1 room with 5 beds and washbasin
• 1 room with 6 beds
• 1 rooms with 8 beds and washbasin
• 2 rooms with 10 beds
• 1 room with 13 beds
A total of 85 beds (incl. 3 additional beds).
Shower/WC on the floor.