Hostel Boise, Boise

Nampa
8.8

Hostel Boise is listed at the following booking sites:

It is the only way to book Hostel Boise

How is Hostel Boise rated on booking websites?

Hostel Boise Reviews

Nice and clean

A nice place to stay. Clean and well kept. Wonderful garden.

Gabriele
2014-06-11
Age 51 | German

Nice Place

Good location, near where I was visiting. Nice room and bathroom. Does get some road noise if that bothers you. Overall nice place, will use again on future visits to Nampa.

Kevin
2014-06-10
Age 52 | US

Great country setting

We are a family of 5 who live in the country and like our space so hotels are not our style, but this Hostel is. We have 3 energetic boys, and it's nice to have a place for the kids to play outside, roast hot dogs over the camp fire, and enjoy the gardens. The hostel is always clean and inviting. We also love to meet the other guests and hear their travel story's.

Gregory's
2013-11-22
Age 40 | Bend, O4

Great place to stay!

My stay was great. It is clean, well appointed, and Elsa (owner) was fantastic. The gardens are meticulously manicured, with flowers, pond, and a Pergola. I would urge anyone to stay there.

Tom
2013-10-16

A slice of home on the road

Hostel Boise is actually Home Boise. It's a lovely house with all the amenities including world class landscaping, and a lovely serve yourself garden. You can play a tuned piano or relax in the shade of a huge willow tree while you enjoy a snack or read a book. Elsa is the essence of hospitality. Makes you feel at home from the moment you arrive until you depart. I will always spend a couple days there when I'm in western Idaho. It refreshes me and makes me eager to travel to my next destination.

Ray
2013-08-09
Age 67 | US

Great Guesthouse/Hostel 15 min outside downtown Boise

Stayed here for one night recently on my Pacific NW trek, felt very comfortable here and vibed w/the two other people staying for the night (one male, the other female). Clean, free Wi-Fi, and totally non-pretentious. Definitely recommended for anyone who decides to layover in Boise. 1 minute away from I-84.

C.B.
2010-01-15
Americano

Cozy

I stayed just one night and spent most of my time sleeping, but felt very comfortable the whole stay. Everyone I met was kind, everything was clean, and there was some free pancake mix, that on a more leisurely trip, I would have taken advantage of!

amber
2008-10-26
u.s.a.

Like a hotel, but better and cheaper

this was the best hostel i've ever visited. the people are super-nice, the place is roomy and clean, and i even left with home-grown vegetables to cook the next day! it's not easy to get to if you've no personal vehicle, but well worth looking into if you do.

evan freeman
2007-11-08
usa

Idaho's only Hostel - 4 bed dorms - Private & family room -
Reasonable rates - Safe, off street parking - Large Kitchen & Common Room - Free WI-FI
Lovely, quiet setting on a landscaped acre with trees and gardens.
We are 20 Minutes from downtown Boise and the Airport. We are also close to restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
The perfect place to stay when visiting the area or on your trek across Idaho.

Address: 17322 Can Ada Road, Nampa, Boise, Idaho, USA

Hostel Boise is listed on the following booking sites:

Hostelworld Not listed at Booking.com Not listed at HostelsClub

Min. Age with Parent (private room): All Ages

Note: Smoking outside

Checkout: Flexible

Maximum Stay: 7 nights

Reception Hours: 7 AM - 10 AM & 5 PM - 10:(7:00-10:00 & 17:00-20:0)

Size: Small (less than 30 beds)

Rate Hostel Boise