We’re located in the heart of Manhattan’s Upper West Side, only two blocks from Central Park, a main subway line, Columbia University, lots of bars, a 24 hour grocery store and only a 10 minute train ride to Times Square, Penn Station and all the great things New York City has to offer.
You can spend your evenings in our sunken patio and garden (Manhattan’s largest privately owned) or on our 2nd floor balcony-- rarities in space conscious Manhattan-- or join one of our FREE nightly happy hours, FREE pub-crawls, or FREE clubbing nights. If you feel like staying in, our in-house theater offers a perfect opportunity to rest up or watch the World Cup on a huge screen. Our FREE pool table and FREE Wii are great ways to meet fellow hostellers.
We plan daily free tours and events to help you make the most of your stay. But, if you’d prefer to go it alone, our helpful info staff (on duty 24/7) will gladly provide you with a map and advise you before you leave to help make the best of your adventure.
* 10 minutes to Times Square, Penn Station and Midtown
* Newly renovated HUGE common kitchen
* All newly renovated bathrooms and showers
* FREE linens & towels
* FREE WiFi 24/7
* 24/7 reception - no lock out or curfew
* Private Lockers - bring your own lock
* On-site coin operated laundry
* FREE billiards/pool
* FREE daily tours and events
* Internet Room with public computers
* 24/7 lounge and game room
* 24/7 snacks and drinks available
* Large, yet cozy Theater Room
* We have free Wii
* Musical instruments you can use (make your own trio!!)
* Tons of great bars and restaurants nearby
* Fantastic, friendly staff on hand 24/7
* All dorm rooms fully air conditioned
* Great atmosphere
The largest, and BEST, hostel in all of North America!! We’ve got it all!!