Hostel 33, Faro

6.6

Hostel 33 is listed at the following booking sites:

It is the only way to book Hostel 33

How is Hostel 33 rated on booking websites?

Hostel 33 Reviews

Helpful, kind personnel --Great location

The hostel is located a couple of meters from train/bus station, the Eva bus from the airport stops almost on front of it. Facilities are clean, though the shower is quite small -- as a hostel could have a bit bigger sized kitchen and facilities to cook. There was breakfast sufficient for everyone.

The personnel/owner are helpful and kind, would recommend this hostel.

Eva
2013-06-18
Age 43 | Slovakia

Hostel 33 Reviews from the Web

I just stayed one night, I arrived late and left early. It was fine but staff member you greeted me wasnt friendly, and the bed has only a sheet, no blanket. Its very cheap though so overall I was fine for what I wanted it for.

georgeredpath
2021-09-26

For one night it's okay but definitely not more!! The hostel is dirty, loud, doesn't smell good, doesn't feel safe and not really social.

It's near the bus station that's good!

josioberlaender7653
2021-09-14

Definitely not my first choice,And for sure I wouldn't book for more than a night, although I must say the location is very good for going to the airport etc...

it's not extremely clean, the man in the reception was a bit abrupt.. I asked to change my bed and he obliged, although another girl asked and he answered her very rudely,Otherwise I suspect it's okay for the price and gives the basic requirements... With no airs or graces! I've stayed in a lot of places in faro with a better atmosphere

Williamsmythorganist4141
2021-09-10

Geht da nicht hin.

Do not go there!

julianhatzky7794
2021-09-03

The 4 bedroom is very small, less of 1m between the 2 bunkbeds, very tight.

Bathroom small and not intimity.

Security : impossible to close the bedroom door

Ambiance : 0, there are no common spaces excepted the rooftop. Someone robbed my cakes let in the kitchen in the bag whereon my room number was written. Very noisy so hard to sleep. No ac. Only old fan

Team very cool and helpful

tizi
2021-08-30

The staff was mega friendly, they helped.mrmout changing rooms since I was not feeling comfortable in the room I was staying.

anamei2712
2021-08-05

Hostel 33 was my first booking in a hostel abroad. On entry the hall walls is lined with the authentic Portuguese tiling. I was greeted by a wonderful friendly Brazilian young lady called Niaine. She was very intuitive and helped me settle very quickly. The bunk beds were sturdy with good mattresses and regular clean sheets. The showers and toilets kept clean. With so many travellers passing through I was very impressed. Niaine kept a clean ship. All the staff were wonderful. Thankyou

Roisin11
2021-06-14

None of the staff seemed to speak English which made things more difficult. Location is 50m from bus and train station and hostel was very clean. Big roof terrace to enjoy sun and meet others. Doors used key locks rather than swipe cards which all the hostels I have stayed in Portugal have used which slight negative but place felt secure and safe. Kitchen and washing machine available- easier to use the laundrette which is only one block away and open from 8am

2021-06-11

Ideal for one night stay. Great location, close to the train station which was important for our visit. Receptionist was very helpful during our stay. Good for budget travelling.

josssimpson174903
2021-05-28

When I arrived the staff were rude and didnt want to speak, it says in the description you get free towels but I got charged 3 to use one there. Atmosphere wasnt great everyone just sat separately apart from the staff that worked there. Location is brilliant, right in the centre. The showers and toilets were extremely dirty with lots of hair all over the shower floor and glass panel.

Jessdurham
2020-08-12

I was upgraded to the private apartment, which was very pleasant. Clean, spacious, great bathroom, AC. Staff were super helpful and friendly. Very close to train and bus station. No real atmosphere/chances to meet other travellers, but that may have been because of Covid/apartment.

k8macey1910
2020-07-28

I stayed at the hostel for the weekend it was a great atmosphere. The rooftop it's awesome. A good place for chill. The location it's really convenient only one block far from train station, and from the main streets where you can find bars and restaurants and many shops.

The common areas and room are clean. I enjoyed my stay there :)

laramartinez799022
2020-07-16

I would totally recommend Hostel 33. Met there very nice people and staff. The hostel is located within short walk range for everywhere and bus/train stops are quite close.

gabriel9521
2020-03-07

Hostel was not clean. Specially the bathrooms and kitchen were below standard. Rooms are next to a busy road and very noisy. Space is very limited and very hard to sit or socialize. staff are friendly but some of them cannot speak English which is not good. All in all, not a good hostel. I had to leave the hostel before my booking ends and move to another hostel.

bijranjbar1218
2020-02-04

I loved the Hostel, it was an amazing experience

The staff is great and the rooftop is also amazing

AdrianaPanzini
2020-01-12

It's a really comfortable hostel, super cozy, the staff is amazing and I had a really good time over there.

LauraOliveira28
2020-01-12

HAD AN AMAZING STAY HERE! Mainly because people living there were so friendly and welcoming. The staff were very helpful and did not hesitate to help us! There are limited pots and pans in the kitchen though but was not a problem at all. The shower was clean and the beds were comfortable. 10/10 RECOMMEND!

sarahgohjaeann9720
2019-12-21

Liked: central location wiht good choice of places to eat enjoy Didn't like: At the time of my travel it was almost 30 degrees hot but there is no proper air conditioning in the room, however a basic fan was available. The hostel is surrounded with few very busy streets which would make it very noisy with the open window. Toilets are basic and clean enough for a shorter visit

2017-10-07

Liked: great and familiar staff, nice bathrooms. Didn't like: small kitchen

2017-05-25

Nothing fancy about it. Small, simple hostel with friendly staff. The rooms and bathrooms are okay, just dont expect too much. Faro is an unpretentious town, and this hostel has the same vibe. Got what I paid for, I have nothing to complain about (except, perhaps, the fact that the room had no key. If you worry too much about that, you might wanna consider somewhere else).

2016-09-10

Hostel 33 is the place for travellers, ready to provide you with an unforgettable experience, situated in the city center of Faro in Algarve, with the city’s transports right at our doorstep.

Hostel 33 is in a building full of history in Faro completely renewed but keeping most of his history inside, in a mix of classic and vintage decoration.

Our purpose is to provide all our guests with the best priced and quality accommodation offering accommodation in 4, 6 and 8 bed mixed dorms and we also have double bed rooms available, each with a private bathroom and balcony.

Brand new kitchen and beds made for a very comfortable stay and 24 hour reception, to provide all the information needed.

• The Hostel 33 has an excellent location, just 40 meters from Faro Train Station and 10 minutes walk from the city center of Faro
• Hostel 33 is located in the crossroad, front of the train station, on the right corner, 40 metres from the train station entrance. Hostel 33 is a Yellow House in the number 33 of the Rua Miguel Bombarda in Faro.
• We are 5 minutes walk from the Bus Station and at 10 minutes from Faro Airport by Taxi, and 20 from Bus.
• Our Location in the Down Town, leave our Guests with a couple minutes walk, from the Best Restaurants and Bars, Historic Centre, Marina and the Famous Rua de Santo Antonio.

Address: Rua Miguel Bombarda Nº 33, Faro, Algarve, Portugal