Sunshine Home

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "Sunshine Home" at Unit 2301, 23/F1, Building 201, Hui Yang Yuan, 201 Huangsha Avenue.)

Unit 2301, 23/F1, Building 201, Hui Yang Yuan, 201 Huangsha Avenue, Liwan District, Guangzhou (Guang Zhou), Guangdong Province, China
86-13202048889

How is Sunshine Home rated on other websites?

Pleasant stay and very good location
This hostel is actually an apartment shared by several hosts. The apartment has a big area and a nice balcony. The location is very good, by metro there are only a few stations to reach the historical downtown. It's a very good value for this price.
max
Age 23, France
2014-01-24

Good location, good hygiene, fair price
The owners are friendly & people I shared the flat with were friendly too, still, it's mixed.
Roran
(Tunisian)
2014-01-13

Homey
Slept like a baby.
j
2013-02-14

Bad location, good owner
Leanne will get out of her way to help you, which is a very welcome and rare thing in China. On the other hand, the place is far from the center of town.
Denis Guy
(Canada)
2012-10-08

Loving Home Atmosphere
I loved the atmosphere there. Staff were incredibly helpful and I instantly felt at ease and at home. I liked how every guest has access to a locker and that we were allowed to use the kitchen and its facilities. The rooms were impeccable and I especially loved the beds, though perhaps it might be useful to install little curtains around the lower bunk beds so people can have a little bit of 'privacy' so as to make it easier for them to go to bed when others are still up. But this is just a minor thing and all in all, there is nothing to criticize. I'll come again.
Sora Utzinger
(Switzerland)
2012-08-24

Sunshine in Guangzhou
The greatest part of my week in Guangzhou was staying at the Sunshine Hostel. It is a comfortable place to stay, everything was very clean and Leanne and her husband were very welcoming and offered many useful tips and suggestions of things to do and places to visit in Guangzhou. I also liked the location of their apartment, makes things easier, and the view is AMAZING! I definitely recommend the Sunshine Hostel to fellow travelers!
Julie-Anne Roberge
(Canada)
2012-07-28

Small and Intimate -- Care Into Details Service
We stayed at Sunshine Hostel as their first guests during April Canton Fair 2012. We really appreciate the effort they have put into small details, like having cups prepared for us in our room, hair dryer in the toilet and toothbrush and towel (promo deal) for us to use. Sometimes little details like these go a long way because it made us feel very welcomed and well-looked after at their place. We also appreciate the fact that they went all the way out to get us internet connection. After that was set up in the house, it made things a lot easier for us. So thank you for that.
Jonathan Koh and Esther Peh