Newquay International Backpackers, Newquay

9.3

Newquay International Backpackers is listed at the following booking sites:

It is the only way to book Newquay International Backpackers

How is Newquay International Backpackers rated on booking websites?

Newquay International Backpackers Reviews

me and my boyfriend stayed here in aug 06. we didnt enjoy it the first 2 nights. we had a double room but we then had to move to another room which had bunk beds in!!!! we left early and stayed elsewhere.

annonymous
2007-04-04

I stayed here last summer as part of my tour of england and it was the best place by far! The staff are amazing, the location was perfect for the bars and beaches, and my room was so funky, I loved the colourful dooner covers. Everything is really clean and lovely. I met so many great people here and had lots of fun, I especially loved the cocktail and limbo party. If you are going to Newquay make sure you stay here!

Brenda
2007-04-02
Australia

Me and two friends have just come back from a two-week stay at the hostel and we had such a good time. Staff were really friendly; we love Ren! It was like being in student halls again but better.

Emily
2005-07-27

I have just come back from a five-day stay at this hostel. My friends and I really liked the location. It was so close to both beaches and the town. One of the staff members wasn't friendly or helpful at all, so look out for him. But apart from him, all in all, it's a nice place. The only thing I would warn you about is we had two rooms of four beds and they were in different buildings, so it's best to check.

Kayleigh
2004-09-12

It's really friendly, and close to the town center and beaches. It's self-catering, but the supermarket is really close.

2004-07-14

I was at this hostel a couple of days ago. It's not really recommendable. I went there with three friends, and we were supposed to get a room for four people. But the room we were given was a dorm for six people. They said there was no other room but it. It doesn't make sense! Why should we pay for a deposit just to get the leftovers? Worse yet, the room was so smelly. Try to find another one.

2004-06-20

This long established friendly hostel offers a warm welcome to all its guests - surfers and travellers alike. Situated in the heart of Newquay, it is within easy walking distance of Fistral Beach (Europe's finest surfing beach) and the busy nightlife of Newquay.

If it's a few relaxing days doing coastal walks, or a fun filled weekend your looking for, Newquay Backpackers is the place for you. Our facilities include hot showers, sauna, board store, fully equipped kitchen, TV/video lounge and dining area. Our accommodation comprises of 3, 4 & 6 bed dorms, twin bunk rooms and en-suite doubles.
Please note we do not accept anyone under 16yrs old, 18 during July & August.
Maximum group size 8 although larger groups can be catered for at our sister hostel in Newquay, The Zone. Check out our website at WWW.backpackers.co.uk
Come as a guest....Leave as a friend

Address: 69-73 Tower Road, Newquay, Cornwall, England

Newquay International Backpackers is listed on the following booking sites:

Hostelworld Not listed at Booking.com Not listed at HostelsClub

Website Newquay International Backpackers Newquay www.backpackers.co.uk/
Phone Number: +44 (0) 1637 879 366

Reception Hours: winter 10am-1pm 5pm-10pm, summer 9am-10pm

Size: Medium (30-60 beds)

Rate Newquay International Backpackers