HI - Überlingen "Martin-Buber" Hostel, Ueberlingen

7.9

your hostels in Ueberlingen

Do you want to book your hostel online?

Check out Hostelworld.com

HI - Überlingen "Martin-Buber" Hostel Reviews

Very Poor

I had booking for 2 days in this hostel. I traveled with my husband and baby 1.5. I booked by Website private room for 2 + baby without getting any feedback. it was mistake. Very, very dirty and very bad smell place. Toilets very dirty and you just can't enter to this toilet. Hostel far from town center and you can't find any information in English and stuff doesn't speak English at all. The end of the story, I saw a swastika on the door. This is an international hostel in Germany, we live in 21 century, and still we saw swastika and Nazism in Germany. Manage of this hostel took the friction tape to hide this words, but it is still appear on the corridor door.

Sofiya Kigel
2011-08-15
Israel

We will rebuild our Youth Hostel!

Because of modernization and expansion actions the Martin-Buber-Youth Hostel Ueberlingen is actually closed. We will be back from February 1st, 2016!

Address: Alte Nußdorfer strasse 26, Ueberlingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany

HI - Überlingen "Martin-Buber" Hostel is listed on the following booking sites:

Not listed at Hostelworld

Website HI - Überlingen "Martin-Buber" Hostel Ueberlingen www.jugendherberge-ueberlingen.de
Phone Number: +49 (7551) 4204

Family-Friendly Hostel

Groups (10+ people)

Bike Rental

Reception Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.

Size: Very Large (100+ beds)

Rate HI - Überlingen "Martin-Buber" Hostel