My Place & Adelaide Backpackers Hostel, Adelaide

6.4

My Place & Adelaide Backpackers Hostel is listed at the following booking sites:

It is the only way to book My Place & Adelaide Backpackers Hostel

How is My Place & Adelaide Backpackers Hostel rated on booking websites?

My Place & Adelaide Backpackers Hostel Reviews

great small hostel

Me and my girlfriend Erica stayed here and it was a great little hostel.

The staff were very informative and helpful. Good kitchen facilities and clean rooms with air con!

Very chilled vibe and full of friendly travellers.

James
2015-03-09
Age 23 | English

I had a great time at my place! it was a nice hostel, clean, friendly, the rooms were ok! So book your room at my place!

Manon
2006-10-16

This is a really nice hostel. We have stayed here twice now and we have really enjoyed it. Andrea is really helpful and very nice and knows how to run a hostel. The place is very clean and tidy and the free brekkie is good. The hostel puts on plenty of nights out so you get a chance to meet people and there is a wide selection of dvd's to watch. would recommend this hostel to anyone.

drew
2006-02-20

Its a dudd. Keep looking, there are loads of better hostels in adelaide. The staff have got to go!

Lena
2005-12-29

Great friendly place this is! I spent a week in February in this hostel, and Jen and Andrea are very friendly. I also found a nice pair of shoes on the balcony, and I still wear them. This hostel is across the street from the Grace Emily bar; probably the best bar in Adelaide, together with the Crown & Anchor (Crowd of Wankers:-) and the Exeter. Go to this hostel!

Wouter
2005-03-30

Possibly the worst hostel in Australia! The staff are very rude and very vague. It is obvious that they don't care whether you stay or not. The facilities are small and pokey. There is a very rude receptionist, Jen, who made us feel very unwelcome during our stay. It's a shame that bad staff leave such a bad impression, as Andrea, the owner, is lovely. She was the only good thing about the hostel!

2005-02-25

This hostel was a very uncomfortable place to live! The rooms are small and pokey, and although the hostel owner is friendly and welcoming, the same cannot be said about the hostel staff. We encountered a very rude and pushy hostel worker here.

2005-02-11

There are lots of good hostels in Adelaide and this is one of the best for sure. I stayed here for a long time and met some great people. The people who run the place are very friendly and make you feel very welcome. They will even go and get drunk with you, if you ask nicely! This is the place to go!

Andy Betton
2004-10-10

Small, friendly and comfortable hostel with a great atmosphere in the city. Close to Adelaide's best bars, pubs and shops. Air conditioned in summer and heated in winter.

Free breakfast, car park, weekly city tour and a daily beach bus.

Fully equipped kitchen, table tennis, sauna, Internet access and DVD library as well as satellite tv.

Newly refurbished hostel.

European manager, languages spoken: German, French, Spanish and Italian

Address: 257 Waymouth Street, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

My Place & Adelaide Backpackers Hostel is listed on the following booking sites:

Hostelworld Not listed at Booking.com Not listed at HostelsClub

Website My Place & Adelaide Backpackers Hostel Adelaide backpackershosteladelaide.wordpress.com/
Phone Number: +61 411 404 646 +61 8 8410 4788

Bike Rental

Safe Deposit Box

Reception Hours: 8 AM - 9 PM (08:00-21:00)

Size: Medium (30-60 beds)

Rate My Place & Adelaide Backpackers Hostel