Sleeping Inn Surfers Backpackers

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "Sleeping Inn Surfers Backpackers" at 26 Peninsular Drive.)

26 Peninsular Drive, Surfers Paradise, Queensland, Australia
-28.004492, 153.423373 (accuracy not guaranteed)
www.sleepinginn.com.au
+61 (7) 5592-4455
+61 (7) 5592-5266

How is Sleeping Inn Surfers Backpackers rated on other websites?

A little dirty and the beds were uncomfortable. but the internet was for free and alcohol was allowed.
Anna
2013-03-11

Really nice place!!
Sleeping inn is really good location and funny plce. It's different other city backpackers. Comfortable like home! And reception is friendly and good service. Thanks.
GaEun
(KOREA)
2013-03-08

FUN FUN FUN
Meant to stay 1 night stayed 2 weeks! Staff brill, nights out fun, and place cleaned everyday -- it was fantastic!!
(Irish)
2012-02-19

Very Poor
We stayed here last weekend 8th of Jan. No air con in any rooms, could not sleep as a result. The kitchen and toilets were located in our room, so 8 people were walking in and out at various times to use the toilet. It was that bad we moved out the next day, loosing our money, but had to get out of it. DO NOT GO THERE.
2011-01-11

Good for parties!
I enjoyed my stay even though the tv was broken. The staff are friendly and do their best to ensure there is something to do every night. I especially like the seal pool which I happily tried on a good hangover. Total refreshment at its best. Some found it annoying that the staff entered your dorm like everyday but I didn't mind it too much. They are party people too.
Mike. D
(Dutch)
2009-09-01

Best hostel i have stayed in
This hostel is brilliant. i stayed here for two weeks in a twin room, it was very clean and friendly. We shared a kitchen with one other room and it was very clean, the only bad thing about it i would say is it lacked some utensils but with our own kitchen it is nothing to complain about! We also had our own TV to share with one other room! There is always something going on at sleeping inn every night whether its a BBQ or nightclubs, and very cheap! We went out on a night out with the hostel and other hostels and it was great -- it's a great opportunity to meet other people! I would recommend this hostel to anyone, it is only three minutes' walk from the center of surfers and is very friendly!
Jessica
(UK)
2007-11-08

Dirty and Cramped!
Unless you are fine with cockroaches and mice, don't stay here!
Julia Chang
(Hong Kong)
2007-07-23
  Sleeping Inn Surfers will be a place i will remember for the rest of my life. I came to surfers for only a few nights. I I ended up staying over three months, one month of that at sleeping inn! Yes the rooms are a little hot, and yes if you share a dorm with messy people it will get messy. but you get that where ever you go in a hostel. hey its a backpacker life! It is very close to downtown, just a few minutes stumble down ol penninsular drive. Andy and Brad are the best, the staff offer so much good info, and are excellent hosts! Sleepin inn always has something going on at night, and can offer some fun fun times. you can go in the movie theatre (old school bus converted to theatre) on the property every night, the front desk has a million dvds to watch as well! If your going to Australia make this your one stop.
jilleen