Come home and stay at Lollis Homestay! We are the genuine backpackers hostel in the centre of Dresden with the bit more information, personality and coziness.
Our style is an authentic mirror of the surrounding Dresden Neustadt neigborhood, a quarter home to artists and characters, with the lingering smell of the anarchistic spirit, born in the time before the iron curtain fell. Luxury in not a shower in the room, but freedom of the mind. Meet people from all over the world, listen and learn from their stories. Come in, slow down and keep your eyes and mind open and enjoy this special atmosphere. The beautiful and exciting town of Dresden will do the rest.
Top 5 reasons to stay at Lollis Homestay
1. Central location: close to historic downtown, 15 minutes to the Dresden Neustadt Train Station and right in the middle of Dresden's lively trendy district.
2. Reasonable prices: from € 13, including free tee and coffee, free map, free towels, free bicycles and much more.
3. Wide-ranging facilities: fully-equipped guest kitchen, book exchange, free lockers, 24h reception, a female only dormitory, free walking tour guide-books, internet access...
4. Good ratings: on all major hostel-websites our reviews are excellent (between 80-90%).
5. Experienced receptionists: friendly, multi-lingual, know everything about Dresden.
* genuine backpackers, no big groups, no school classes
* free tea and coffee
* free city map
* free towels
* fully-equipped kitchen
* 24h access, from April to October 24h reception
* late riser friendly: check out 12 am
* free (old, but roadworthy) bicycles
* high-speed internet access, W-LAN
* breakfast available
* lockers for dormitories
* telephone, also for incoming calls
* free CD and book exchange
* lots of games, music CD's
* iron and ironing board, fan, alarm clock, umbrella
* no TV – anywhere
* free luggage storage
* credit cards accepted
* NEW: burn your pictures onto CD
For the cyclists
* safe backyard to leave bicycles
* bike-repair kits
* washing machine & tumble dryer
* several bike shops around the corner
* various maps of Dresden and surrounding areas
* healthy breakfast
* no membership required, no expensive membership cards
* 10% discount with your ISIC card, 5% with ISE
* free booking for your next hostel in the Backpacker Network Germany
* calling cards available – for cheap phone-calls home
* internet terminal with all messengers, Skype, headset etc.
* cosy lounge for chat and beer
* money-saving tips for onward travel
* laundry service
* dormitory for women only
* with a big mirror, fan and dressing table
* big spacious bathroom
For city explorers
* lots of information on public transport and the city
* history books about Dresden
* 6 different walking-tour guidebooks available for free
* extensive information on trips to other areas near Dresden
For the party animals
* wide range of night-life information
* up to date info about concerts, clubs and pubs
* no ticket? - ask us, maybe we can find one for you in Dresden
For apartment seekers
* extensive list of websites and newspapers with apartment ads
* info about notice-boards with accommodation ads
* stay 6 nights, the 7th night is free
For the last-minute travellers
* We keep some beds available every day for people without reservations or for those who want to extend their stay. There is definitely a chance if you call the same day or just walk in.
* If we don't have a bed available we will find one for you somewhere else – saving you an unnecessary trek.
For nazis, nationalists, neo-fascists
* we have no sympathy
* all nations – hallucinations