ALWAYS INCLUDED: ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT Breakfast Buffet, BEDLINEN and TOWELS! Located between POTSDAMER PLATZ and the coveted BERGMANN DISTRICT in Kreuzberg / Mitte, our hostel is the perfect location for your stay in Berlin. You'll be able to visit such highlights as the BRANDENBURG GATE, CHECKPOINT CHARLIE or the WALL MUSEUM in just a few minutes' walk. Get the day started with a bulky breakfast and explore both EAST and WEST Berlin! In the SUMMER, our ROOFTOP TERRACE can't be topped. LONELY PLANET and LET'S GO don't recommend us for nothing!
"This small, well-run chain sports modern rooms and a comfort level that rivals small hotels. All rooms have a private bathroom and there's lots of free stuff, including breakfast, linen and lockers, plus fun bar and rooftop terrace."
Hotel Quality at Hostel Prices – This is what MEININGER City Hostel & Hotel at Hallesches Ufer has to offer:
- Top location with connections to public transportation
- All rooms are furnished with shower/WC and TV (double and single rooms also have a telephone)
- All-you-can-eat breakfast buffet
- Towels and linen included
- City walking tour included
- 24-hour reception and check-in – never closes
- Washing machine and dryer (for a fee)
- Guest kitchen can be used free of charge
- Free bus and car parking
- Taxes and service charges included
- In-house free time entertainment available: game room with billiards, table football (foosball), karaoke, movies, PlayStation, TV, stereo system
- Free luggage storage and lockers
- Internet terminals & wireless internet (for a fee) – first 10 minutes free
- Credit cards accepted
- Beer garden with grill
- Rooftop terrace
- Seminar rooms
- High level of security with modern keycard system
- Non-smoking rooms
- Information for sightseeing and entertainment in Berlin
- Handicapped friendly
- Family and child friendly building
- Coin telephone
- Bike rental
- Pets allowed
- Multi-lingual personnel
- High level of comfort
- Personal atmosphere
Booked rooms will be available starting at 3 pm on the day of arrival. Check-in can be processed earlier. Your luggage can be stored securely and free of charge in our luggage storage while you explore Germany's capital city.
INDOOR / FUN
No time to be bored: internet access for surfing, chatting and checking email (for a small fee), billiards, table football (foosball), video games, karaoke, free movies on a large screen and much more. Meet cool new people in the M-Bar, in our beer garden or on our rooftop terrace on the seventh floor when there is good weather.
SIGHTSEEING & NIGHTLIFE
- Jewish Museum: 1.3 km
- Potsdamer Platz: 1.5 km
- Wall Museum / Checkpoint Charlie: 1.5 km
- Bergmannstrasse: 1.7 km
- Brandenburg Gate / Reichstag: 2.6 km
- Museum Island: 3.3 km
- Ku'damm / Memorial Church: 4 km
- Alexanderplatz / TV Tower: 4.5 km
- Restaurants & Bars: 1km
- Shopping, Cinema: 1.5 km
- Clubs in the district Berlin Mitte: 2 km
Berlin's nightlife is legendary, colorful and diverse. Its creative music scene attracts club-goers, new artists and musicians from all parts of the world, thereby guarantying variety, innovation and that everyone who likes music will be able to find something they like within their budget. Ask us directly or find information about current events in the popular city magazines Zitty or Tip.
You can find the perfect meal in Berlin, day or night. Everywhere one looks there are restaurants, bars, clubs, cafés and pubs with seating both inside and outside.
OUR TIP: the Kreuzberg Bergmann district is just a 10-minute walk away. There, you are guaranteed to find a café, restaurant or club… and we can also reveal where you will find the best CURRYWURST!
CLEANLINESS & SECURITY
Cleanliness is of the highest priority for us. All guest rooms and common areas are cleaned daily.
The hostel and its rooms are equipped with a highly modern keycard system. The entire hostel is equipped with a modern fire alarm system with smoke detectors and fire extinguishers on every floor, as well as a video monitoring system in the entrance area and bar.
Furthermore, our reception is manned 24 hours a day so that you will always find someone to speak to about questions and concerns.