The Crew House

The Courtyard
The CourtyardBBQ night
The Courtyard
4 Beds DormThe LoungeThe Bathroom

How is The Crew House rated on other websites?
1   Bedbugs They are awful, they have bedbugs and girl could not get on a yacht because of that. They took all our deposits and are evil disrespectful people. They are rude and would highly disagree with anyone staying here. WORST CREW HOUSE EVER!!!!!
Response from the accommodation: The person posting this was Daniel Forsythe who is english not south african. He actually never stayed in the Crewhouse but in another house we have in Antibes and both he, and his friend, did not receive their key deposit when they checked out because they had lost the keys provided. And yes, sorry to say, we did have a girl who had problems with bed bugs so we immediately called in a specialist company to deal with this.  , age 22, South African ()
5   Excellent! The Crew House is the best place to stay in order to find a job, and the reason you will never want to leave Antibes. Come here willing to have the time of your life, meet some incredible people, and clean up after yourself! Martin and Virginie are both great, jobs are posted on the notice board and I got my first day work through Martin. Centrally located, all the facilities you could need, excellent Friday night barbecues, always a good crowd of people -- I still visited every weekend I could get off once I found work. Be good to Martin and he will be good to you, and don't come expecting a hotel. There will be noise and craziness and cooking clubs and movie marathons, and there will be people motivating you to keep looking, giving advice to newbies, dragging you out dock walking and helping you think up a week's menu when you get last minute daywork. I came here looking for work and found a family along the way. I'll definitely be coming back!  , age 19, South Africa ()
4   I love this Place! I stayed here in 2011 and had the best experience ever! The owners are very helpful and made me feel like family! The facilities are great and the location is super. Being able to sit outside is a big plus ... and to have a barbeque with all your new friends is amazing! This year the renovations that they have done are awesome! I cant wait to go back!  , south africa ()
4   Wicked place I stayed at the crew house for 2 weeks, great place cool people, friendly atmosphere and the owner is also very helpful to the people looking for a job with the yachting industry. I do recommend The crew house.  , Polish ()
5   Home from Home ... Having arrived in Antibes with no more than 50 euros in my pocket i had no where to go nor had enough money for a hotel. I came across "the crew house" where i was humbly accepted and, without hesitation made room for. This is without a doubt, the server of the yachting industry in Antibes or even France. i real to the point owner who helps everyone and anyone in need. show your willing to work and you will be helped. show that you have character and are determined. Great atmosphere and any kind of person will fit in, as everybody is there to help. Once again thank you Crew House for a Lovely Experience.  , South Africa ()
1   DIRT IS THE THEME! I stayed at the crew house for a week and then decided I just could not take it anymore! There was never ever HOT WATER! The kitchen, rooms, bathrooms, floors were DISGUSTING!!! Some People won't mind staying at this crew hous -- that is because some people don't mind living in thier own filth. If you are a clean person, RUN BITCHES RUN! Fun to party, but thats about it and not the place you want to find a job in. The OWNERS ARE VERY VERY RUDE! DON'T MAKE EYE CONTACT, THEY MIGHT STEAL YOUR MONEY -- and thats not a joke, they wouldn't give us all our money back and charged us extra evn though we were out on time. I made friends and moved across the street -- worked out cheaper and HOT WATER! This crew house = DEATH SMELL!  , South Africa ()
5   The best place to be if you want to get into the yachting industry.!!! I've stayed in a few places round Antibes and by far "The Crew House" was the place that helped me most to get into this industry, really nice owners that welcome you in and the first to present you to everyone that is staying there. People from all over the world are there, great atmosphere, great stories. Love It. If I'm back in south off France and a need a roof over my head for sure ill go back there.  , British ()
1   Terrible Owner I stayed there for a week in 2008. What a mistake that was. The facilities are not too bad however the owner and staff are mini dictators that seem to revel in the misfortune of their guests. I booked in firstly for 3 days. First night arriving there was nobody to give me keys to enter despite it saying otherwise on the website. I was told the next day I shouldn't have been on the beach all day, when in fact I had been doing day work. the next night coming back someone had been double booked in my reserved bunk and I had to sleep on the floor. I was told this was my fault and I would not receive a refund and I was lucky to be allowed in because they were so busy. Nobody gave me straight answers the whole time I was there.  , UK ()