Albergue Inturjoven Sevilla, Seville

8.1

Albergue Inturjoven Sevilla is listed at the following booking sites:

Booking.com

It is the only way to book Albergue Inturjoven Sevilla

How is Albergue Inturjoven Sevilla rated on booking websites?

Albergue Inturjoven Sevilla Reviews

A large HI hostel, and currently the only hostel in Seville. Everything about this HI hostel is perfect, except the location. The place is difficult to find, inconvenient to most of the popular sites and a bus is required to reach the city center. It's a shame that it is not easier to find, because it is a clean and comfortable hostel. The rooms hold 2-4 people, most with large private bathrooms. Everything is comfortable and extremely clean.

The common area has public telephones, an internet kiosk, vending machines, a TV room, and a cafeteria. There is also a large courtyard. Since most hostellers are stranded in the center for most of the day, few people are hanging out in the common areas. Breakfast is included. It's air conditioned, which is a big plus in the summer. It doesn't have a lot of character or home-like charm, but it is clean and well maintained.
#
Hostelz

I stayed at spring 2005. A good stay. Balconies in rooms, especially, are a great "plus," a nice place to meet people. I can remember I met people from Australia, Brazil, other parts of Spain. I would certainly stay again.

polo
2007-03-03

This was my first trip to the beautiful city of Seville and to this youth hostel. I had a double room with a bathroom and balcony for myself. The breakfast was enough and the taste was ok for a youth hostel and for the price.

The personnel at the reception were nice when you were nice to them, too. Some didn't speak English, but it doesn't matter, if you could speak a little Spanish, so you have to learn a little.

It's also not very far from the city center (you can walk there in about 20 minutes) but you can take the bus, which comes very frequently (about every 10 minutes). You can get a ticket for ten trips at a press stand for 5 euros; a single trip costs only 1 euro.

If I stay in Seville again I will stay at this youth hostel.

Nina
2005-08-06

I've stayed here twice, and really don't know what the fuss is about. Okay, it's not a "party" hostel, and it's out of the city center, BUT the rooms are fantastic. Both times I've stayed I've been in a double room with en suite with my girlfriend. It isn't that far out of town, maybe a 20-minute walk, but it really is a lovely walk. It's not hard to find if you have a map and any sense of direction. The second time I went to Seville I had to stay in a pension the first night, right in the middle of town and it was rubbish. The second night we went straight out to this hostel and it was much, much better. I would stay here every time I went to Seville.

Anthony
2005-04-06

The food is crap!!! And when we say crap we mean crap. Our bathroom was flooded two times from a hole, which was in ceiling of the bathroom. And the staff are not so friendly. It's not so far away from different bars and a supermarket is at hand.

two
2005-04-05

I traveled all around Europe and this was the worst place I stayed at. The staff are rude and unhelpful they can speak English but won't. It is boring, quiet, inconveniently located and hard to find.

Katy
2005-01-14

This place is clean and sterile, like a college dorm. It's not so good for meeting people or truly experiencing Sevilla. But if you just need one good night's sleep, this place is comfortable. Then go to the Santa Cruz area.

Seattle
2004-11-26

This was the worst place I have ever been to! I've been travelling around Spain and Portugal for the last month, and I was so disappointed with this place. Check out is too early at 10 a.m. The place stinks outside of poo. Our juice at breakfast was sour, and the staff are just so rude. It seems like it would be a perfect place for a school tour or a hospital, but it's not what backpackers are looking for. And no alcohol is allowed!!! In a hostel, that's just weird!! I'm not recommending this place to anyone!!!

Sarah
2004-11-18

The rooms in the hostel were fine, but the location isn't great. It's exactly like a hospital, and we found the staff rude and ignorant. There was no kitchen either, and a ban on alcohol. Surely cooking your own meals and meeting other people over a few drinks is the point of hostelling! I would not recommend this place at all.

2004-11-17

Reception opens 24 hours Public Telephone Air conditioning and Heating Self-service dining-room TV & Video Room 1 meeting room for 25 people. 1 Assembly room - with stage - for 180 Central patio for leisure activities Food & Beverage vending machines Towels to let Fax machine Photocopier

Activities:

Visit Seville's monumental sites: Torre del Oro (Tower of Gold), the Cathedral and the Giralda, Real Alcazar (Royal Fortress), Plaza de España, visits to different museums such as the Museum of Fine Arts and Archeological Museum.Typical places: Santa Cruz's quarter, Triana's quarter. Banks of the river Gualdalquivir. Magic Island Theme Park. Puerta Triana, Aquatic Park. Excursions to Itálica's Archaeological site in Santiponce. Moumental route through the Sevillian countryside: Carmona, Ecija, Marchena, Osuna. Tourist route through the Northern mountain range of Seville: Cazalla de la Sierra, Constantina, Alanís, In the urban area of Seville, next to Reina Mercedes' University Campus. In Reina Mercedes quarter. There are bus stops nearby.

Address: Isaac Peral, 2 (Reina Mercedes), Tiro de Linea, Seville (Sevilla), Andalusia, Spain

Albergue Inturjoven Sevilla is listed on the following booking sites:

Not listed at Hostelworld Booking.com Not listed at HostelsClub

Website Albergue Inturjoven Sevilla Seville www.hihostels.com/hostels/albergue-inturjoven-sevilla
Phone Number: +34 955 056 500, reservations: +34 902 510 000