La Pescheria Backpackers

How is La Pescheria Backpackers rated on other websites?
La Pescheria Backpackers Reviews from the Web
3   BEDBUGS We stayed here one night as it was the cheapest in town. Good location, however that's where the good points end. This is the most expensive hostel we have ever stayed in. We were in a four dorm room and woke up during the early morning to find bed bugs. When I told the reception guy he came to look at them and suggested we bought them with us. Even tho he said they have had trouble in that room and another before (rooms 1&5). When leaving the room we inspected the beds further and they were everywhere. Even on the spare bed not being used that night. We checked out and ask for some compensation but he told us they are in every hostel, when people travel from one hostel to another so we won't be compensated and no apology given. Do not stay here unless you want to pay too much money for a bed riddled with bugs!  , age 30, Australia ()
1   This hostel was awful, poor service, and very dirty Such an unpleasant stay. There was literally no service, the hostel was very dirty and disgusting. And "breakfast included" was dry bread and cheap jam, no butter even provided. Not even silverware or enough cups to drink tea. The bathrooms were disgusting and the rooms smelled bad, and had stained mattresses and sheets.  , Canada ()
4   Good for the price and the position Awesome position (5 min walk from rialto), the staff was very kind and polite, breakfast is included, the kitchen is good and very useful to avoid spending a lot of money in a restaurant. The only bad thing was that the shared bathroom was a little bit small and dirty. My experience was good and I think that's a good place to stay for a few days in Venice!  , Italy ()
2   BedBugs Yes it turns out to be true that there are bedbugs in the rooms. The staff were strange and they did not really want to take the payment from us -- was kind of hard to pay for the room. You can never understand who is responsible for the reception.  , Turkish ()
1   Awful This B and not Breakfast is really well situated but this is the only positive think I can say. The room was disgusting, no air conditioner, the weather was very hot and we had to open the window then we were attacked by mosquitoes. I don't recommend it, besides it's very expensive.  , spanish ()
2   Bed and breakfast but no breakfast! I did not enjoy my stay at this hostel, but still I have to say that the location is amazing. They told me there was no breakfast, even if it is clearly mentioned that it is included. The building is very old, the staff is strange, the beds are the most uncomfortable bed I had out of all hostels during my trip to europe. Even though my trip to venice was great and I have been able to sleep directly on the island. By the way you can walk there when you arrive at the train station, you don't have to pay for the waterboat, it is only twenty minutes' walk.  , Canada ()
1  Confirming that there are bedbugs here. Stay away.  ()
3  Stayed there in January '07. They had installed a new kitchen. The old one was still on the balcony. The new fridge worked fine. No microwave. But so sorry, the new oven wasn't connected to the gas net. When? Maybe tomorrow, the staff said on the first day of my stay. Next day -- same question, same answer! One staff-member is always present, and mostly online. May let a female use the internet as well. The friendliness of the staff was ok, but not charming. White sheets were clean, but blankets were thin. You better bring your own. Our dorm wasn't cleaned during the three days of my stay, not even the dustbin. the heater worked fine. The included breakfast is a real italian one. You may have it in the café next door. Finaly I think i've seen worse hostels, but a lot of better ones as well!  ()