Lazy Falken

AddressSpielmatte 8, Interlaken (Unterseen), Berne, Switzerland
Coordinates46.686973, 7.851460  (map)
LocationWe are situated in the heart of Interlaken. 5 Minutes away from the Interlaken West station. Over the bridge @ the west train station turn right and after some steps you are here.
Websitewww.lazyfalken.ch (to make a reservation click here)
Telephone0041 33 822 30 43
Fax0041 33 822 68 88
(To add or correct information for this listing, please use the Listing Update Form.)
How is Lazy Falken rated on other websites?
Lazy Falken Reviews from the Web
5  everything was ok but what's the most amazing -- there are 2 very helpful, nice and communicative girls at the reception desk.  , oland ()
2   Pity The owner of the hostel needs to put someone else on the front desk. I told him that he was a bit abrupt on the phone. This was voiced in a very friendly and good-natured way to him. He started fighting with me because of this. I kept telling him over and over that I was not fighting, I was merely mentioning it. He would not stop. Told me about how he does not need people like me in his hostel, about how I would give him a bad report, how he as closing his hostel, wagging is finger in front of my face. Till I lost it myself. I am a pretty laid back person but this guy went totally over board. There was no "Cheers" or schnapps or anything as my welcome when I got there. He was extremely rude and in the end I did not stay at the hostel. I have worked in a very busy hostel for five years, so I know what it is like being behind the desk. This guy should not be the face of his hostel, he has zero tolerance, no patience whatsoever, and behaves as if he is doing you an honor by serving you behind the desk, and you are in his way by asking him anything at all. The only good thing was that he gave me my deposit back and tried to phone up the nearest hostel to see if they had space for me. That's it.  , South Africa ()