Lazy Falken

The Backpackerhotel Lazy Falken offers 15 comfortable rooms, equipped with a host of convenient amenities to ensure you a pleasant stay and specific extreme sports design, such as climbing, paragliding or skydiving theme rooms. Ticket office at the reception for all activities in Interlaken. Also available Backpackers flat, 3 rooms with access to kitchen, living room and bathroom.

All rooms except the Flat rooms with TV, Shower and toilet ensuite

Prices include:
-free breakfast
-free Wi-Fi connection
-free Wii-Nitendo use
-free internet station and free access
-lockers in each room
-free sheets and linen
-free TV in every room
-free DVD Player in the kitchen
-Shower/toilet ensuite (not for backpackers flat)
-free-kitchen facilities
-free access to the indoor climbing (bouldering) room
-free public transportation in Interlaken
-free parking
-free welcome shot on your request
-free maps and information for hiking
-Taxes & VAT
-ski packages in Winter
How is Lazy Falken rated on other websites?
Lazy Falken Reviews from the Web
5  everything was ok but what's the most amazing -- there are 2 very helpful, nice and communicative girls at the reception desk.  , oland ()
2   Pity The owner of the hostel needs to put someone else on the front desk. I told him that he was a bit abrupt on the phone. This was voiced in a very friendly and good-natured way to him. He started fighting with me because of this. I kept telling him over and over that I was not fighting, I was merely mentioning it. He would not stop. Told me about how he does not need people like me in his hostel, about how I would give him a bad report, how he as closing his hostel, wagging is finger in front of my face. Till I lost it myself. I am a pretty laid back person but this guy went totally over board. There was no "Cheers" or schnapps or anything as my welcome when I got there. He was extremely rude and in the end I did not stay at the hostel. I have worked in a very busy hostel for five years, so I know what it is like being behind the desk. This guy should not be the face of his hostel, he has zero tolerance, no patience whatsoever, and behaves as if he is doing you an honor by serving you behind the desk, and you are in his way by asking him anything at all. The only good thing was that he gave me my deposit back and tried to phone up the nearest hostel to see if they had space for me. That's it.  , South Africa ()