International Budget Hostel

How is International Budget Hostel rated on other websites?
International Budget Hostel Reviews from the Web
4   GOOD Good one. Great location in the city center and a friendly staff.  , age 26, INDIAN ()
3   Is ok well its mi first time in Amsterdam, so I don't know how are the other hostels in there. the internet isn't work in the rooms, but in the lunch area work really well. the attention of the staff is really good. the bath are clean. they rent bike dutch and american style.  , Panama ()
5   Best Value in Amsterdam City Center! Owner Marjory, John, receptionists Tim and Merav are the nicest people you'll meet in Amsterdam. They'll make your stay warm and welcoming. The location is excellent and facilities clean, warm, and convenient. Free Wi-Fi and twenty-four-hour access. Their warm, open, and flexible approach shows they know the needs of hostelers and travelers. This place gives you best value for what you can get in a hostel and more. I slept very well in a quiet area that is accessible to many central attractions within walking distance. The only thing I wish for is warmer water in the wash sink. But for the price, you cannot find such value elsewhere!  , USA ()
1   A Terrible Waste of Money -- Do Not Go Here! This hostel was a joke. Over €130 for four of us per night in shabby, rundown, dirty rooms. The beds were old but ok-ish, but the room was like something you'd see in an army camp, with a single fluorescent light on the wall. The showers were a complete nightmare. All your clothes get soaked, and practically no water comes out of the shower. You have to pay for internet, there is no kitchen or anywhere you can get water. The reception closes at 11 p.m., resulting in the communal area being closed at the same time. When we asked what service we were getting for our money, the girl said nothing and laughed in our face. For €33-plus each a night, this hostel is a complete rip off. Stay here at your peril.  , Ireland ()
4  Pros: Internet access; sheets included; no curfew; a friendly, understanding staff; and a nice TV area Cons: lock out period (but you can hang out in the lobby and watch TV); it's not really that central if you're looking for coffee shops and things (you'll need public transit); the showers were the WORST -- I hope you're not shy because they're co-ed and you can prepare to see it all, depending who's there at the time; and the bathrooms suck. If you plan on staying in the singles, book a cheap hotel instead.  ()
5  Great location. It had a clean and safe environment, and a very friendly and helpful staff. They were cool about the banking problems I had, and cool about my using their fridge, safe, etc. Internet use was cheap! I haven't been to any other hostels, but when I go back to Amsterdam I will use this one again!  ()