Alternative Creative Youth Home Hostel

How is Alternative Creative Youth Home Hostel rated on other websites?
Gomio
Alternative Creative Youth Home Hostel Reviews from the Web
4   Incredible helpful staff, perfect location Staff was also made me a useful travel itinerary when I arrived. They were also helpful and showed us our room although we arrived little early (around 10 AM). Free computers to use, separated showers, cozy atmosphere -- I can easily recommend this place to anyone. The only possible (but negligible) problem that the (otherwise tiny) rooms does not have any door (at least where we stayed at). Please bring here your own earplugs for your perfect experience.  , Hungary ()
5   Perfect Hostel I really have no complaints. Here's what I did like. One of the best locations I have ever had for a Hostel. Relatively small so it wasn't overwhelming with tons of guest. Very modern and clean. Staff was awesome and made me a travel itinerary upon arrival.  , USA ()
4   Yeah! It was perfect. Centrally located, though hard to find (there are no signs on the outside, and you just have to press a buzzer, but you figure it out). Great people at the hostel, Al rocks, lockers to keep your stuff safe in. I enjoyed myself!  , Canada ()
5  I had a great time staying at alternative creative youth home hostel. location is great, very friendly staff, great vibes and atmosphere, very clean. they have free internet, and they provided all the services for travelers. I will definitely recommend this place to all my friends, definitely the best hostel that I ever stayed at.  ()