Sleep Cheap Hostel

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "Sleep Cheap Hostel" at Spandauer Damm 101.)

Spandauer Damm 101, Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf, Berlin, Berlin State, Germany
52.517970, 13.281990 (accuracy not guaranteed)
www.sleepcheaphostel.com
+49 30 70223991
+49 (30) 70 22 39 93

How is Sleep Cheap Hostel rated on other websites?

Gomio

A terrible place!!!
Very rude reception worker (a middle aged man), hostel did not inform us that after the check out we cannot be at the place and use the bathrooms and the kitchen, the reception worker said he would call the police after using the facilities after check out. During cooking in the kitchen the cleaning people came and said "Now, we give you 5 min to get out because we are cleaning the kitchen". We were in the middle of the dinner cooking, we had to go out, and eat on the stairs!!! Extremely rude, below any possible acceptable borders of social communication. When we complained about it at the reception, the guy said: "It is our hostel and we clean the kitchen whenever we like and we don't have to inform you about it." Btw, the kitchen is in a separate building on the 4th floor without a lift, is dirty, there was one cup available, no spoons, we had to eat using a fork. The kitchen is very dirty. I discourage from using the place!!!!
Ewa
Age 33, Poland
2016-07-19

Good Experience
Friendly staff, spoke perfect English. Nice airy room. Plenty of space for storage. Plenty of showers for the floor. No elevator. 3 flights of stairs with a backpack, not fun! Check out isn't until 12. Was allowed stay in the common room after check out until I was ready to leave.
noreen
2015-05-28

Great, Cheap Place
The hostel was super cheap and easy to get to, right next to the Westend stop in Berlin. It was clean and the guy at the front desk was helpful and handsome. Great place for a good price!
Catherine
Age 26, USA
2015-05-26

Great cheap room close to the bus station
Having never been to Berlin before I didn't know what to expect or where to go, so I wanted somewhere easy to get to for a good price. For about €10 plus bedding I got everything I needed for my first night. Close to some shops (including a big Netto) and some food it was very convenient after a long bus journey. The girl working on reception was very helpful. Right by the S Bahn too. Good cheap sleep.
Daniel
Age 21, British
2013-10-17

Ok for the price
reasonable quality with the price.
Indi
Age 22, HONG KONG
2013-07-18

I will not stay there again
The room is not very good, even you choose the single room for yourself. do not have better equipment in there, the price not worth it. Did not have good service. I would not choose them again.
Hui hua
(Taiwan)
2013-07-14

Good value for the money
Sleep Cheap is just that, you get a clean, safe, reasonable place for a great price, cost for me was ten euros a night, can't beat that. The place is right by the Westend S-Bahn station, easy to find, they have a kitchen if you want to make anything. Not at all a party place and it's about 35 minutes at least to the center. Very basic, but clean, safe, quiet. If you come in very late, like after 11 or 12 midnight make sure you have a phone because ringing the bell just didn't work for me, I would be out there all night. I would definitely stay there again due to the price as I just needed a place to crash and your needs are simple.
Jerry
2012-06-04
  It's worse hostel that I ever seen. Yes, they have comfortable location, but it's workers zone -- there are many worker from Poland. Also they have not very pure toilet and bath-room. Maybe it's good for teenager traveler for one night.
Dyma