Backpackers Hostel K's House Hakuba Alps

How is Backpackers Hostel K's House Hakuba Alps rated on other websites?
Backpackers Hostel K's House Hakuba Alps Reviews from the Web
5   Perfect hostel. One of the best hostels I've stated at. Toshi and Megumi (and Amo!) were extremely helpful, and Toshi gave me expert hiking advice for my fairly impromptu, last-minute hike the following day, and stayed up late helping me find the info I needed! Saved my butt. The location is great, the facilities are impeccable, and ... well, I can't think of any negative points about it. I'd stay again in a heartbeat.  , USA ()
5  Fantastic hostel. Great atmosphere, staff, facilities -- I could go on. K's House is seriously the best hostel I have ever come across. It is so clean, warm, modern, well equipped and with super friendly and helpful staff (who speak great English)! We stayed in the Japanese room with tatami mats and futons (western style dorm rooms are also available), using the shared bathroom facilities. The bathroom was always spotless, and the heated toilet seats helped us through those cold winter mornings! The communal area is downstairs, while the bedrooms are upstairs, so noise from people partying on all night was never a problem. The kitchen is well equipped and again, very clean. There were DVDs and a playstation, as well as books, magazines, free internet, and games. It is located only five minutes' walk from the station, and eight minutes' walk up the hill to the ski lift. Overall K's House Hakuba was a pleasure to stay at. I would not hesitate to stay there again!  ()
5  I particularly like this place as it is so clean, bright, and tidy -- the cleanest and brightest place to stay in Hakuba!  ()