Sunflower City Hostel

How is Sunflower City Hostel rated on other websites?
Sunflower City Hostel Reviews from the Web
4   Excellent Except for AC We liked everything about this hostel except for the heat. Being reasonably close to the train station was very nice. The staff and activities were both excellent, the room was good,and we would book again during cooler weather. The included breakfast was nourishing.  , age 69, USA ()
5   Best Hostel in Rimini This is a Real Hostel! I recommed it to everyone! Good location, five minutes from the beach, and the discos. There's a kitchen you can use for yourself, the bikes are free, also internet and Wi-Fi. The staff is very friendly, very clean hostel. Party, concerts, and pasta party, very cheap bar. I was supposed to be there two days and I've spent a week! Just awesome!  , USA ()
5   Great Hostel, good location Great budget hostel (from rimini airport -- approximately ten minutes by car, or take the no. 9 bus from Rimini airport), in a good location near restaurants/bars/clubs/shops. One-hundred-fifty meters from seafront. Staff are very helpful, friendly (and speak English). Double rooms are basic with a small hanging locker each for clothes but very clean with a small balcony (view of next hotel) and en-suite toilet/shower (very clean, well kept). Big electric fan in our room which was a god-send as we were there in June 2007during a heatwave -- lovely. Also there are single sex and mixed dorms which I didn't see so cannot comment on these. Mainly young people (under thirty) but a few older ones. Great Music (Mainly English Rock/pop) playing most of the time but not too loud. Breakfast was very basic but nice -- choice of cereal, bread with choice of jam, small biscuits, hot drinks machine, squash machine. (You have to do your own washing up.) There was no restaurant but you can order small snacks throughout the day. Free Wi-Fi internet in reception/Lobby (two computers that are being used most of the time). Drinks from bar are cheaper than in the Restaurants and local bars. Great atmosphere, small outside area with tables and two hammocks (which are brilliant) and table tennis table. Hostel does variety of tours/day trips which other people seemed really pleased with. All in all a really good place to stay, the only downside was the noise at night from others in and out of their rooms banging doors and chatting in the corridors so I would suggest that you take plenty of earplugs with you if you want a good nights rest. The windows have shutters so there isn't too much noise from traffic outside (Rimini seems never to sleep). Also there are no lifts, I think there are four or five floors. Also free bikes to take out, self catering kitchen, and towel hire for 1 Euro (plus 5 euro deposit).  , England ()
5  This hostel has to be the best ever. You got all the helpful things to help pass the hangovers, pool, free internet, kitchen, table football, table tennis, and the hammocks are perfect for the morning you get back from clubbing. The rooms are cool but I will give one warning. I had a crappy T-shirt stolen by the cleaners which I just couldn't believe, but that is the only complaint, and I did leave it lying about. No curfew, good party hostel, speak to the night guy in Barese dialect and he will sort you out. One last thing, beware of crazy Chilean girls who only speak Spanish.  , England ()
5  This hostel is the best I have ever been. Very friendly staff, very clean, and really good rooms for a small price. The lounge is perfect, with every time good chilling music. It was so much fun there. If you go to Rimini go to Sunflower Hostel.  , Germany ()
5  This hostel is really what a hostel is all about. The staff makes you feel at home and respects their customers. I was living and working in Rimini for about a month and a half, before I stayed at sunflower for three days. I worked as a P.R. staff for a local discoteca and need a place to sleep for three nights only. Things were good at Sunflower until my final night when I brought a female guest into my four-bed dorm room to have sex with. We got in the room and an man was snoring underneath us and there was a woman trying to sleep next to us. We did it once, trying to be as quite as possible on an old metal bunk bed in the pitch black. It's hard to be quiet. But once wasn't enough. So when she asked for it again, i said "why not," and we began to make some noise again. That when the woman next to us shouted "Once wasn't enough! People are trying to sleep! You're being very rude! Piss Off!!!" So naturally we waited the next morning for all of the paid guests in the room to exit to do it one more time. Just one minute after we were though, a knock at the door. And then the very angry staff said "we had complaints about you. Who is this girl? What noises were you making last night? You can't behave like this in here." So we were forced to leave.  ()
5  really nice, super chill, close to the beach, bar, free internet, kitchen, breakfast. the staff are wonderful, and truly seemed to care about my opinions of the place. they seemed flattered and delighted when I expressed my satisfaction. Rimini is a good, laid back place to stop for a few days and hang around on the beach. (by the way - exit the hostel - turn right, up the street, away from the beach, go under the bridge, on your right will be an italian restaurant. cheap, tasty, free limoncello after the meal!!)  ()
5  Great place, everything you would want in a hostel, especially the hammocks, the chill out corner and the free bicycle rental. makes your stay in the very touristy Rimini a great stay! The greatest hostel experience I've ever had. I cannot wait to go back.  ()