EuroHostel

How is EuroHostel rated on other websites?
1   Should be closed immediately Well, I would actually stay again in disguise as a cop to book the bunch. look for another place -- dont even doubt. Although I stayed there before, the Russian lady wanted money upfront, which is fine but we had to get it. So, we got the money and the next morning before we had a chance to pay, she shouted banging on the door, I want money. strange. When we checked out the day after, my colleague left his phone under the pillow. we found out outside an hour later and went back. Of course, the crook cleaner took it home and played innocent on the phone. I know nothing! I saw nothing! I never do nothing! Maybe they should do something in their life.  , Netherlands/Germany ()
2   Wouldn't go there again staff speaks absolutely no english, and they are no help whatsoever with any sort of info. kitchen is of no use, unless you like living off microwave food. beds are hard as floor. at least it's clean. quite a waste considering its good location.  , slovenia ()
1  Don't go to this hostel!! Never! I have been stolen there by the manager of Eurohostel. She and her worker Natalia is f***in' crazy! They are coming to your room without knocking and are very, very rude! Never give them money! Thieves! Don't believe them!  , Poland ()