All In Hostel - Hotel Berlin

How is All In Hostel - Hotel Berlin rated on other websites?
All In Hostel - Hotel Berlin Reviews from the Web
1  When we arrived they told us breakfast was not included. Fortunately we had our reservation with us and we checked -- breakfast was included. Then, there is no privacy at all. Employees enter your room whenever they want, even at night, without knocking. They say this behaviour is due to the fact that they have to control that no one brings alcohol. But they sell beer. So it's just that they want to sell their beer. So if you care about your privacy, and you want to sleep or do other things at night, stay away from this hostel.  ()
5  I stayed here early December, and it was a perfect way to start off my first backpacking experience. The hostel was a bit of a metro ride out of the way from the city centre, but the surrounding neighborhood is absolutely beautiful, with buildings covered in expressive graffitti and still eminating a sense of the East. The receptionists were very helpful, the rooms were clean (albeit stuffy) with comfortable beds and heaters. Breakfast is included and the upper level of the hostel with the common area and bar are full of character. When I stayed, the hostel was quiet and I had no trouble sleeping, but this might change in the summer. Overall my only qualm with the hostel was that the communal showers were like locker room showers, only without the glass partitions. Not so fun. But, I really enjoyed my stay here, and at the winter special price of 11E a night, it couldn't be beat.  ()
5  Real good place, bright rooms, clean and safe. We got a woman's room — excellent. We had a lot of fun. The surrounding area is great, lots of bars and clubs.  ()
1  I'm sorry, but this hostel really is damn noisy because of a bunch of school classes staying there. Since there's no one telling them to be quiet, I cannot recommend booking.  ()
4  great hostel in the heart of berlin east. friendly staff and good breakfast.  ()