Damajuana Hostel

How is Damajuana Hostel rated on other websites?
5   Really nice hostel Nice area, beautiful Garden + Pool and very friendly Staff.  , age 37, german ()
2   Read the Fine Print! The location is great and there is plenty of great chill space at this hostel but that is where the greatness ends, I am afraid. They have you sign a contract when you check in and if you sign it quickly without really reading the fine print (like most people do when they are tired and just want to throw off their pack) you will be locked into your stay. It doesn't matter how much notice you give them if you decide you want to leave earlier then originally planned you will not get a refund. So, once you discover that your room has no air, there are not enough bathrooms, and it's loud all night long -- tough cookies your stuck! Oh and breakfast was extra not included like they advertise.  , USA ()
2   Whats all the fuss? This place is coasting along on its guidebook recommendation for far too long. Too expensive for what you get. Staff are not helpful. The cleaners, when they're not eating your food from the fridge, wake everyone up by chatting on their mobiles in the dorm or by dragging the beds across the tiles. My bed was moved while I was asleep in it. We were woken several mornings to ask if we were checking out when we had confirmed with reception that we were not. Save your money and go elsewhere.  ()
5  I came for a few days and stayed for six weeks!!! Amazing people and a fantastic hostel, great memories! I will be sure to return soon.  ()
2  Not sure what all the fuss was about - nicely decorated but thats about all. It seems overpriced and has rubbish dorms - ours was tiny with 8 beds crammed in, no windows and lockers mainly broken. Bit of a party place if thats what you're after, but we checked out after one night and found a much cheaper and nicer place round the corner!  ()
5  I stayed at this hostel one and a half years ago. I made some great friends. I will never forget that place or the staff. Everything was just perfect!!!  ()
5  Excellent. This place has a great staff and good partying.  ()
5  This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in, hands down. Go.  ()
Damajuana Hostel Reviews from the Web