HI - Puerto Iguazú - Iguazú Falls Hostel

How is HI - Puerto Iguazú - Iguazú Falls Hostel rated on other websites?
HI - Puerto Iguazú - Iguazú Falls Hostel Reviews from the Web
2   BEDBUGS The hostel itself was pretty chill. the pool area and patio were very inviting. and there was a microwave and a fridge so I'm not sure why the person above mentioned that there was not. breakfast was lame just a mediluna and another piece of bread. the room was large and the bathrooms were clean but we looked under our mattresses and found a dead bedbug under one! no one slept under the covers. two girls didnt sleep at all. we left as soon as we could the next morning. it would have been great minus the dam bedbugs.  , usa ()
1  I stayed at Hostel Iguazu Falls in Puerto Iguazu. This was perhaps the worst hostel I have ever stayed in. They advertise breakfast. However there is none, they don't do it. They advertise a fully equipped kitchen with microwave -- there is a small four burner gas range, no oven, no microwave, two old pots, and no other cooking equipment. They advertise a television video room -- there is a small TV in the reception area but you can't watch it because you are not allowed to turn it up because they can't hear while they are booking people in and out. They have one small domestic fridge freezer for the food for the fifty-plus people staying there. They advertise that they have a laundry -- this are two troughs with no machines for washing or drying. They advertise tourist information -- with the exception of one staff member, myself and all the other people staying there found the reception staff very unhelpful and none were willing to assist us in booking local tours or trips. Added to that there were several occasions where staff were seen eating guests' food that they had taken from the fridge. So I guess you are getting the picture that I was not at all impressed with this hostel.  , Australia ()
3  This place was ok .. the rooms were relatively clean & its really close to the town. the pool is nice to have & the people were friendly enough.  ()