Eilat Youth Hostel & Guest House

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "Eilat Youth Hostel & Guest House" at Derech Ha'arava 7.)

Derech Ha'arava 7, Eilat, South District, Israel
www.iyha.org.il
+972 8 6370088
+972 8 6375835

How is Eilat Youth Hostel & Guest House rated on other websites?

Super Convenient to Everything
The place is very clean and convenient to the Biggest Shopping Mall at town. The staff is so friendly. And love the balcony V much. The only thing is the facility is a bit old but with this price is great enough. Will definitely stay again.
Nan
2014-05-03

Clean, quiet, and an incredible view
Fantastic location for access to the beach and the main strip of the city but most importantly, it has the best view for the sunset on the red Jordanian mountains! I had a very early tour so they packed my breakfast which I was able to enjoy on the terrace with the sun rising. I stayed in a 4 bed dorm at the end of the row so it was very quiet and away from all the teenagers which was much appreciated! The room was very clean, nice warm shower, and comfortable.
HannaH J Crowell
2013-03-20

Clean, pleasant staff, great location, and a stunning view!
Clean, pleasant staff, great location, and a stunning view!
Linda
2012-05-18

Mixed feelings
This is by far the most luxurious hostel I have ever stayed in. In many ways it is more of an hotel in which many of the rooms are shared. The place looks spacious and clean and has a feel of an hotel. A huge plus is the location. It can't be any more central than this. A breakfast is included in the price. It is in a big dining room, and is much closer to hotel breakfast than to a hostel one. This is by far the most expensive hostel I have stayed in, but if you take into the account the breakfast and the location, the price seems very fair. The downside is that the public is not of the typical backpacker type at all and they are not there to socialize. If you are looking for a nice place to stay, which is centrally located, this one is for you. If you are looking to socialize at the hostel, go elsewhere. (At least this is how it was in the 3 days I was there.) Now to the big issue I experienced. On the second day out of my 3-day stay, a few hours after breakfast, I started feeling sick. It seems I ate something really bad. I don't know for sure where it happened, but it was a long time since I ate anything anywhere else, so the hostel breakfast is the prime suspect. (I don't think you will suddenly want to throw up a bad meal you ate 18 hours ago.) I was back to normal 2 days later, but this was not an experience I enjoyed at all.
(Israel)