AIJ Paris

How is AIJ Paris rated on other websites?
3   Clean rooms, friendly people, no power outlets. I only stayed here one night and the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. however, there were no power outlets in the room, at least not that I saw. Find an outlet that isn't being used in the common area is a fiasco because everyone is using them. That would be my only complaint besides having the rooms closed off from 11am-3pm. Also the wifi isn't available 24/7. Try cut it off at around 11:30 pm and you have to wait until 12:30pm the following afternoon to get wifi access which is painfully slow. So if you plan on going out then coming back to your room for an afternoon nap or to chill I would consider other accommodations.  , age 25, Great Britain ()
3   Not like usual hostels I knew before We slept in a 4-bed-room with separate bathroom in AIJ Paris. The accommodation is fine, but there was only one key for the room. So if you have a roommate who comes back late at night because of party or whatever, you have to open the door for him otherwise he cannot enter the room. We didn't want to wake up just to open the door for my coming-back-late-roommate, so we left the key to the receptionist and went to sleep. So it's possible anyway. But the good thing by making only one key for each room is that you will have to communicate with your roommates regarding the keys and therefore you get to know new people there. The bathroom in our room was really small and there was only one power socket in the room, so if one is charging his phone or other thing, the only possibility to charge your phone at the same time is to go down to the meeting room where there are more than one socket. About the breakfast, it consisted just of bread, butter and tea/hot chocolate/coffee. There was no meat at all, nor juice nor other typical breakfast foods like in other youth hostels, and there was only one kind of bread. The room will be cleaned every day from 11 to 15 o'clock, so if you arrive during this time, you have to wait and won't get the key until 3 p.m. So better plan when you're going to arrive. And there is no wifi access before 12:30 and after 23:30. There are safes in the room with number locks to store your precious things, and I suggest you should really put everything important there, including souvenirs, because my friend's souvenirs disappeared after we came back from the city one day. I don't know if someone really stole them or maybe it was just slipped into other roommate's baggage and my friend didn't find it, since I wasn't there when my friend was searching for the stuffs, and since it happened one day that our belongings were mixed into someone other's belongings by the cleaning service, so I don't what actually happened. So overall, the hostel is fine with small abnormalities, but you also have to be careful.  ()
AIJ Paris Reviews from the Web