Flower Hostel

How is Flower Hostel rated on other websites?
Flower Hostel Reviews from the Web
1   Do not stay here. I would not recommend this hostel to anyone. It is absolutely terrible. At the time I visited they were not allowing anyone to use the kitchen, even though the website states that they do, indeed, have one. There are no lockers in the rooms, only a handful downstairs near the lobby. The bathrooms are downright disgusting. There is only bathroom one per set of rooms. Mind you, each set of rooms can hold 15 plus people. The shower curtains are not sufficient length enough to enclose the entire shower, so people end up spraying water all over the floor where it then puddles up for the next 18 hours. There is only one outlet per room, which makes charging laptops, phones incredibly difficult. I guess that only matters, though, if the Wifi is actually working. That ended up not being the case for half of my stay. When I explained that I needed to print my boarding pass for my flight their only advice was to ask the tobacco shop down the street where the nearest internet cafe was. And about the staff -- They are extremely curt and unhelpful, spending more time out front on their smoke breaks than actually doing any work around the building. When I booked through this website I booked 5 nights. However, my plans changed and I only needed to stay for four. I asked if they could cancel my reservation for the final night and they refused, saying I could either pay for all five nights or not stay at all. I've never had this problem at any of the 40+ other hostels I've stayed in. The website also indicates a 1 Euro/night tourist tax; however, this hostel actually charges two Euros per night. This, as well as the kitchen misunderstanding, indicates that they either knowingly lie on their listing or do not feel the need to ever update their information. They also do not feel the need to enforce the "quiet hours" they have posted throughout the building. A large group arrived on my final night and was booked in the room next to ours. They kept us up until 2am with their noise (speaking loudly outside our door, slamming doors, moving furniture around, something that sounded like breaking dishes). When I asked if they could keep it down they nodded and then continued on with their shenanigans sixty seconds after I left. The staff made no effort to keep the building quite. Long, long story short -- go anywhere else.  , age 23, USA ()