The Goodlife Discovery Hostel are the perfect base for discovering and experiencing Montreal, be it for a Families trip, Backpacking RTW, Students and Groups. This hostel was developed by world travelers and provides backpackers and budget-minded globetrotters all the comfort of a boutique hostel and the coziness and warmth of a home-stay.
Additionally, we are proud to say that we are a social enterprise whose mission and goal is to open doors for other people by way of the creation of social development, creating and building cooperative housing units, developing strong communication and cultural exchange programs and leadership development skills.
The facilities in Montreal are designed to have a strong focus on creating a clean, open and friendly social environment. The Goodlife Discovery Hostel the ideal base for travelers who want to explore Montreal, we are centrally located, and our premises are clean, convivial and easy to access. Our hostel has 38 beds in five theme dorm rooms and two comfy private rooms, Air conditioning, ceiling fans and large French style windows help provide all cool breeze and relaxation you will need after fighting a day extreme summer heat and for a good night's sleep, our customized beds, thick mattresses are bound to do the trick.
On site you will find a wide array of guidebooks, maps and menu. The premises include: fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, computer lounge, reception & tourist information desk, TV area, mini bar & chill out patio.
We care more about substance than appearance, this said, we did not overlook the opportunity to provide quality products and services. Although, I could go on and on about why we are adequate for your housing need, we prefer to have you experience it for yourself.
Here's just a few reasons why you should plan your stay with us:
1. The location is just amazing, you’re a four minute forty seconds away from Sherbrook Metro station, the bus terminal is less than 7 minutes’ walk, the Latin Quarter and all the important districts are just a few foot steps away, so when we say central, we are really central. In fact, we are closer to the Jazz Festival or the Just for Laugh Festival than other competitors.
2. Not only are central but in starting June 12th, we are running specials and the rates you get are low seasons rates even if we are in high season, so the value you get out of your stay is probably unbeatable, if not really excellent, especially when we compare the local rates from the hostels and hotels around here.
3. While a bed is a bed, our staff can make the whole difference for you and we will.
4. Unlike other hostels, Bed & Breakfasts or hotels, offer conviviality, safety and peace of mind, we even have full board services, if you’re into inclusive deals and our current chef stems directly from Lucerne, Switzerland, where he formally worked at the intercontinental hotel.
6. Our place is clean, we steam clean our floors and bathrooms on a regular basis.
7. We are pet friendly for people who wish to rent a private room and we have pets on premises.
8. We have onsite express laundry services.
9. We don’t charge for items like bed sheets, we also have a very clear policy about pricing, our prices are always competitive to the market and by law you can expect to pay taxes on your booking upon arrival and a receipt is given to you.
10. All prices include a self-serve Continental Breakfast served daily between 8:00 and 10:00 am.
11. The house probably has the widest selection of tea and coffees both, decaffeinated and regular.
12. You cross the street and you are at Sherbrook Subway Station (that’s the orange line).
13. You walk a block (2 Minutes) and you are at Berri-Uqam, and the BUS Terminal, Berri-Uquam is a central hub for the Orange and Green subway lines. Several grocery stores are also close by.
14. You turn Right on St-Catherine and a few blocks away, you become enchanted by the Village, the biggest French speaking LBGT community in the America?., Even if you are not an LBGT, you can party like a Rock Star and dance away until 5 AM. The Village is the biggest French Speaking LBGT ghetto in North America and even has its’ own chamber of commerce. Aside from hosting the biggest rave and GAY themed Party’s in Canada or the USA, they do major events at least 3 times a year, Black & Blue / Military Ball / White Party, and beer locally is cheap.
15. You are only 3 minutes away from the Latin Quarter, an area of Montreal that is best known for its bars, boutiques, cafes, theatres, and artistic and academic atmosphere.
30. We could go on and give you another 84 reasons to stay with us, but we figure you would be best to discover the good life and stay with us, so we’ll see you soon.
The Goodlife Discovery Team
How is GoodLife Hostel rated on other websites?
GoodLife Hostel Reviews from the Web
Hostelz.com Guest Reviews