Trip & Friends

How is Trip & Friends rated on other websites?
Trip & Friends Reviews from the Web
5   Great find; felt like coming home every time I returned! This hostel was recommended to me for my first couple of nights in Morocco by a friend who had stayed there previously as being friendly and welcoming, and a good place to meet other people as a solo traveler, all of which proved to be true. The rooms are fairly basic, but good value for money (I recommend sleeping up on the terrace if it's hot), and breakfast is included in the price, but more importantly the guy who runs it pretty much single-handedly, Abdel, will forgo his own comfort, food and sleep to ensure his guests are happy and have everything they need -- and still has energy over to socialise and make them feel at home. Thanks Abdel! I ended up staying on three occasions and it felt like coming home every time I returned. In brief -- lovely relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff and guests, and under a minute from the main square (as a bonus somebody has helpfully filmed themselves walking from the square to the hostel, and uploaded it to the Facebook site to show people how to get there). Highly recommended.  , age 34, British ()
4   AMAZING STAFF This hostel is a great place to stay in Marrakech. Great vibe, great location! But the best thing about this place was the amazing staff ... especially Abdel. He was welcoming and friendly and went out of his way working tirelessly to make sure everyone staying there was taken care of. He always had a smile on his face. Upon arrival he went over the map of the city and answered all my questions. He helped me with my trip to Essaouira as well as my desert trip. I think the best testament to the staff though is when my wallet with all my money had fallen out of my bag one night. Upon waking, I told abdel I had misplaced my money. He went out of his way to help to me find it. He made phone calls to other staff members and was very supportive and positive the whole time. He ended up locating my wallet which was locked up safe and sound by another staff member and was returned that day with all my money. I can't say enough about the honesty and generosity of heart the staff has. My only complaint with the hostel was the noise level. There were several nights when people who clearly didn't know how to play drums had jam sessions in the middle of the hostel which made it difficult to sleep.  , age 40, USA ()
5   Homey in Marrakech Very cool place with lots of character. Excellent location and hospitality, good breakfast, fairly clean. Only 2 bathrooms, but not really a huge problem. Beautiful terrace. Can't beat the staff, they were helpful with everything.  ()
5   Safe haven in the Marrakech Circus Arriving in Marrakech can be overwhelming -- ladies grabbing your hands to place henna, monkeys jumping on your shoulders, smell of so many different foods, souks stalls as far as you can see, beggars, and so on, but if you finally make it to the frond door of this hostel via a small labyrinth, all you can do is gasp. You will be received in typical Arabic style house with delicious tea. The boys that work here are eager to hear your story and help you with your plans. They have an amazing roof top terrace. Stay here, you will not regret it!  , the Netherlands ()