Meramees Hostel

How is Meramees Hostel rated on other websites?
Meramees Hostel Reviews from the Web
2   So so The place is ok -- fairly clean, great location. But the staff is only superficially helpful and not trustworthy at all.  , Canada ()
2  Ok, the place was clean (shared bathroom too), hot showers, and our room was of a good size with comfy mattress. Breakfast is the usual fare, two bread sticks with butter, jam, and cheese plus free tea and coffee all day. But dont book any tours or taxis through them, they are not trustworthy. Within the ten minutes of agreeing for a price and ordering our taxi ride to Dahshur, Saqqara, and Giza and then paying the cost went up by EP 50! They just said no, no, we said from the start on it is EP 175. Bullsh*t! Four of them sitting behind us insisting we have to pay this price or we have to pay a cancellation fee as the driver is on the way. Dont trust them!  ()
4  I stayed in the Meramees Hostel for three days. The staff are great. I had such fun; they made my visit to Cairo just fabulous. And the hostel is fairly clean and a good value for the money you pay.  ()
1  I stayed here for four days but they never cleaned my room, even if I asked them to. They have laundry service, but they lost my washing and never tried to find them or give me a refund.  ()