Bananas Hostel

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "Bananas Hostel" at 169 Rua Pedro Longo, Pituba.)

169 Rua Pedro Longo, Pituba, Itacaré (Itacare), Bahia, Brazil
-14.279751, -38.991959 (accuracy not guaranteed)
(0055) 73 992 676699

How is Bananas Hostel rated on other websites?

My favourite place
This was honestly the best hostel I ever stayed at. Rooms are basic, but cozy and clean, with towels and sheets included. Breakfast is by far the best I had in Brazil. They have the most relaxing chill-out area, great bar and a beautiful garden. The staff here are amazing, very helpful and interactive. The owners are the heart of the hostel, very kind and always positive. There is often something happening in the evenings, like movie nights, Jam Session nights, barbecues. Hostel is located right on the Pituba street, the center of Itacare's nightlife, and everything is really close. Absolutely stunning beaches are within walking distance. Highly recommended!
Lili
(Slovenia)
2013-01-28

Brilliant. Loved my stay
I heard about this hostel from a friend who had stayed before. Peter and Debs, the owners, made us feel so welcome and were always on hand to point us in the direction of something to do. The hostel itself is clean and looks stunning. The hammock area is simply the best place in the world to relax. All the other guests were chilled out, and very friendly. The community atmosphere only added to an already perfect stay. Thanks so much!
Tim Wood