Bridge House Tourist Hostel

How is Bridge House Tourist Hostel rated on other websites?
4   Lots of history We came the last few days of September. There were no other guests and had the run of the place. The bottom floor is 1000 years old and the main floor over 750. Such character. Our money was low after 3 weeks in Ireland and was very grateful to find a reasonably priced place with such a nice informative manager. There was a number of Daddy Long legs that had come in from the cold, but guess you have to expect that for the time of year. We enjoyed the experience.  , usa ()
5   Good Stay Although a veteran hosteler abroad, I normally don't use hostels at home but did so recently in Trim. Found all in the Bridge House to be very good indeed. Stayed in the 2 bunk en-suite dorm overlooking the river which was ideal. Although I didn't use the common room or kitchen I had a look in and facilities are good. HI Hostels in Ireland sometimes have the "vibe" of an independent hostel and this one is a good example of the best of both worlds. Also, the owner was very obliging when I slept in by several hours the following day so no hesitation in recommending.  , Ireland ()
2   Find another place I would avoid this place if at all possible. I did enjoy Trim and think it is worth a visit but this hostel needs a major work over. There is really no one on staff. They don't change the sheets between visitors and the place hasn't been cleaned in what seems likes years. The location is great and if someone cleans the place it would be a nice hostel. As it stands, I would never return and I would caution others.  ()
4   Great place with very friendly and helpful staff and very good price. Great homey place to stay in a very historical town. We found it to be very good facilities and a lovely part of the country. We would highly recommend this hostel to anyone planning on visiting trim.  , new zealand ()
5   Brilliant right across from the castle and the river out the window. really cool place and good little town. great walks and cool pub right across the street.  , american ()
4  This place is 700 years old! How great is that? It's a few minutes walk from the town center, markets, and pubs, it's friendly and the rooms are very nice for a really good price.  ()
4  Very homey, relaxed, friendly, good facilities for simple, old-fashioned comfort.  ()