Canape Connection

How is Canape Connection rated on other websites?
Canape Connection Reviews from the Web
5   Just fabulous We spent one night in Sofia in this hostel when we went to ASOT. The staff was very friendly and they put us in a bigger room (the large dorm in the attic) for less money. I don't know where in the world will you find a squeaky clean private bathroom for 10-12 euros per night. The town itself is so beautiful that we literally spent two days just walking around and smiling. Plus there is like a gazillion free things that you can go to, like tours and hiking. All you should need from a hostel is a bed with clean sheets to sleep on at night and a toilet. And this one has that and much much more. My recommendations.  , age 21, SRB ()
2   Has Potential At arrival on booking a double room we were put in a 4 bed dorm for the same price. The staff can be helpful but I was left shocked when told to turn the music down at 3pm from my laptop speakers because neighbours might be trying to sleep. The shower was situated right over the top of the toilet in a small cubicle and everything was always wet. The drain was clogged as well so there was a constant pool of water in the toilet/bathroom. At the time of visiting, the second (much nicer bathroom) was under renovation, which was quite inconvenient also. On the positive side it is in a good location and we met some friendly people. On another day it could be a decent Hostel.  , Australian ()
5   Clean and spacious rooms Nice and clean rooms, very helpful staff, great location. Visited some other hostels in Sofia, but Canape is by far the best. The beds are with ample mattresses, it is quiet and nice. Both Nadias are very helpful and will direct you to the best bars and restaurants. And you can meet quite interesting people there!  , Serbia ()
5   Highly recommended Stayed there for 2 nights. Very clean, cosy, nice rooms and beds.The staff was very kind and helpful. Conveniently located in the center of Sofia, yet in a quiet street.  , Greece ()
5   One word for this hostel -- the best I've never stayed in a better hostel before. It's very clean, quiet, wide beds, good food, helpful staff, artistic rooms. Thanks!  , Germany ()
4   Really nice place This hostel was very clean and cozy. The location is perfect for sightseeing and going out at night. The breakfast is as well really good -- I stayed there three days and every day we were served differed breakfast. Can only recommend it!  , Germany ()
5   One of the best hostels I have ever been Canapé is a great hostel! Very clean, big wooden beds with curtains. The breakfast is yamiii. I had really one relaxed night there, watching movies with other guests and the staff. Thanks! Had great time with you in Sofia.  , Bulgaria ()