Pensión Anne

How is Pensión Anne rated on other websites?
5   Top place in San Sebastian The perfect place to stay for our long weekend in San Sebastian. Location could not be better. You exit the doors and have endless amounts of tapas bars at your fingertips. Our room was tidied every day, and showers were great with hot water and good pressure. Lovely and helpful staff. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. We will definitely stay there again.  , German ()
1  We booked in this hostel and when we arrived there was nobody at the reception. We tried to get in contact with the owner; we left a message on her mobile and didn't get an answer. We called again and she denied that we had booked with her in a very impolite way. We had to look for another accommodation. Thank god we found one very quickly. Hours later we received a phone called from the same woman telling us that we had booked and we hadn't appeared. We almost couldn't believe it. I can't talk about the facilities of this place, but my experience was terrible.  ()
5  I had a fantastic time at Anne. This is a small, really clean, and nice hostel. The location is absolutely perfect, relaxed, and intimate atmosphere, helpful staff. Definitely my home away from home.  ()