Jetpak Forest Eco Lodge

How is Jetpak Forest Eco Lodge rated on other websites?
Jetpak Forest Eco Lodge Reviews from the Web
5  It was simply fantastic! I loved every moment I was there. Was only in Berlin for three days, during the quarterfinals of the World Cup and yet found it extremely difficult to leave the hostel to go out and explore the city. Nice big space with a field to play some soccer, table tennis tables, foosball table, free internet access, breakfast -- really wonderful. The family running the place are the friendliest people in the world. First day I was there, I got to try some German sausages straight off the BBQ! Cosy beds also made it a more comfortable place to stay. It's only twenty minutes from the city by bus, and with German buses being the most efficient in the world, transport really isn't a problem. Well, it wasn't for me anyways.  ()
3  Jetpak is in a pretty location in the Grunewald. You can imagine seeing Hansel and Gretel on the walk up to the hostel. The staff are very helpful and have perfect English. The rooms are clean, and the common room is large and comfortable, with a very laid-back feel. On the downside, there was no hot water during our stay, there was a charge for the not very exciting breakfast, and it was a fifteen minute walk (with lots of luggage) just to the bus stop! Oh, and look out for the wild boars...apparently they attack peoples' pets.  ()
4  Very clean, quiet, nice place, with a reasonable breakfast (all you want to eat for 3 euro). My only complaint was the somewhat distant location. I had to take at least two buses or S-trains or U-trains to reach it, and then walk about 7 more minutes. I averaged about one hour to get from the hostel to the city center (around the museum island area). Oh, and the wild pigs in the trees were spooky but harmless.  ()
4  Even though this hostel is a way out of Berlin, it was clean, spacious and welcoming. We arrived on Ascension weekend and it still had rooms available! Neil and his wife were fantastic. Thanks for the great time. No worries!  ()
4  I loved everything about this hostel, except for the fact that you have to be quite ambitious to actually leave the hostel and see the city of Berlin. The proprietor was fantastic, though. Upon my arrival, he sat down with me and chatted about my interests, and then proceeded to mark up a map of Berlin showing me everything he thought I might like to see, as well as bus/Metro directions, etc. Each night they show movies on a big screen TV and it feels almost like you're a kid again at summer camp! It's a really friendly, nice place, just a bit far from the city.  ()
5  This was our favourite hostel of our trip around Europe. The staff are relaxed, genuine and make the hostel a comfortable place to come back to. The facilities were excellent, especially the lounge room in which there were plenty of sofas and a nightly video. The city centre is a bus ride away. and there's a night bus. The woods the hostel is situated in are a little scary at night, but otherwise it's a fantastic place to stay. We loved it. It has free tea, as well.  ()
3  This hostel is in the middle of nowhere. DO NOT believe that this hostel is only 20 minutes from downtown. It takes 20 minutes just to get to a paved street! The hostel is great with clean everything and a wicked chill room. But that said, it's next to impossible to enjoy Berlin from this location.  ()