Filthy. Friendly guests, fortunately!
The "cleaner" had just left so I reconsidered my vow to skip showering during my 3 night stay. Once I got in there I realized I still had to wear my flip flops in the stall and I felt less clean when I got out! Grotty! Owners are not caring for the buildings, especially by ignoring the effects of the humidity. My roommates cooked and cleaned up after themselves thoroughly after eating, as they should. However, it's not the guests' responsibility to combat mold and mildew!! Great location. Oh, I was double charged, as well!!